1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for roorah1

Feb 27, 2009

1. I sold a NS Kid Delf body to roorah1. She was nice to work with and I definitely would do a transaction with her again!

2. Roorah1 bought a pair of eyelashes from me! She was fast with payment and very understanding. A wonderful buyer!

3. Sold a pair of shoes to roorah1. She paid promptly, answered my messages and told me when they arrived.

4. Bought a wig from me, paid instantly, great transaction :D

5. roorah1 bought some MSD boots from me and transaction was great! roorah1 was super friendly and fun to communicate with. roorah1 was a great buyer overall! Thanks again! :aheartbea

6. Roorah1 was a member of my Fairyland GO. Communication was great and payment was quick. Awesome participant:)

7. I had the best transaction with roorah1! She is the nicest, kindest person and the doll she sent me (RanD Angel) was just beautiful. We had great communication and I really hope we continue to talk. I highly recommend her to everyone. Thanks, Jen!

8. Roorah1 is a really cool person. I traded her my J'aime Winny doll for a bunch of doll clothes, shoes, eyes, wigs, and accessories. She's a great communicator and told me as soon as she received the doll. She also did a great job picking out what stuff to send to me- since I just told her to surprise me. I received my package of stuff from her really quick. I recommend doing business with her!

9. Hey,

Roorah1 was excellent to work with and a terrific buyer. I'd recommend her to anyone for her quick and prompt responses and fast payment. A joy to work with it. :] Thanks!

10. I did a dolly trade with Roorah that is just great! I am very happy with my new baby, and Roorah is fantastic to talk to and work with.

11. I just did a trade with Roorah and it was great! Very smooth and she is so wonderful to talk to as well! I would most definatly trade or buy from her in the future as well!

12. Roorah1 and I just completed an excellent trade. She is wonderful to talk to and mailed her end super fast. I highly, highly recommend her! Thanks so much!

13. I did a trade with roorah1 and she was awesome--she included all kinds of goodies that were extra, and kept me up to date--and such fun and friendly PM's! I really enjoyed it! :)

14. Jen Bought some outfits I commissioned for her. She is a Dream! Lovely Person! Thanks For purchasing from me!!!!:kitty2

15. Purchased a wig from me, and it was a lovely transaction!

16. I traded a LTF faceplate to roorah1 for a bunch of clothes. She sent quickly and included a lot of awesome stuff. C: Would trade with her again.
      Thanks <3

17. I sold a long white Dollzone 7-8 wig to roorah1~ She paid right away and was super wonderful and understanding with my slight shipping fiasco. Would definitely do business with again ^ _ ^ thanks so much! <3

18. roorah1 purchased my BBB Isabella and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast, was always nice in communications and even let me know that she arrived safely ^_^ Thank you so much and I highly recommend her!

19. Roorah1 bought a Dollmore kid miro head from me. She was polite and quick to respond to messages.
      Paid very quickly. She even let me know I had accidentally sent a doll finger along in the box. :doh
      Very nice to deal with. highly recommended. Thanks. :)

20. Roorah bougt a doll from me and transaction was fast , pmt and communication also fast. thank you :)