1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rosella

Sep 25, 2008

1. I purchased a doll-sized suitcase from Rosella--she shipped super quickly and it arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again! :D

2. I got the sleeping face plate for my little Ante from Rosella! Fabulous as ever and highly recommended.

Alicex

3. I bought another pair of ED eyes from Rosella. Same flawless transaction :) Thanks ever so much

4. I purchased Blue Fairy dress and boots from Rosella.
      Quick responses and shipping! Arrived in perfect condition.
      Thank you for wonderful transaction.
      Highly recommended among DoA members!

5. I adopted two pukifee multiheads from Rosella. Communication was great, super friendly too! The multi-heads arrived very well packaged, safe and sound super quickly. Best ever! Highly recommend her and would not hesitate to do business with again.

Thanks!!:D

6. Rosella purchased a Lati coco from me. She did layaway and paid every payment in time and kindly let me know when she pick up the package. She was a friendly and worthtrusty buyer that I highly commend her. Thank you very much ^ ^

7. Rosella and I swapped spats from the Bitten collection when our orders where messed up. She was a dream to work with--great conversation, quick shipping, and she let me know when the package arrived. I would gladly do "business" with her again and highly recommend her!

Thank you, Rosella!
      Kirsten

8. Cass is so sweet. We did a trade and it went so smoothly. She contacted me right away to let me know the wig arrived safely and the Puki parts I received from her were perfect and just as described. I would trade, buy or sell with her anytime. Thank you again :D

9. Bought some eyes from Rosella. All was great, she shipped promptly and kept in touch. Would buy again!

10. I was lucky enough to buy two different pairs of eyes from Rosella--in two transactions! HA!--and it was a really lovely experience, both times. Great communication, swift shipping, reasonable pricing. I look forward to being a repeat customer...again!

11. I bought a wig and some eyes from Rosella, and the transaction was picture perfect. Wonderful communication, and the items were packed VERY well and just as described! Would absolutely buy from again. Thanks! <3

12. I bought two wigs from Rosella, they were shipped out right away and got here very quickly~ thank you again!! :D

13. Rosella and I traded some "bitten" items and I could not be happier!
      She was a dream to trade with, posting quickly and the item is in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to buy sell or trade with her again!:aheartbea

14. Had a great transaction with Rosella.. Am a little late leaving feedback.. Rosella was great to deal with and great with comunications.. Thanks so much, Rosella, and sorry for delay in leaving FB. :pcupcake

15. I participated in a Bluefairy LE Lin split with Rosella, in which I received the outfit portion. She was very sweet from beginning to end and her communication was outstanding. She shipped out the clothes in secure packaging as soon as the doll arrived from Bluefairy. Thanks again, Rosella!

16. I bought a Pipos Cheese Mouse from Rosella and the transaction was perfect. She was great at communicating, shipped the mouse packaged really really well, and let me do a layaway plan. Overall, could not ask for a nicer person to work with. Thanks so much!

17. I did a partial trade with Rosella, she is terrific, great communication, very patient and everything arrived perfect!! Great:D

18. Sold 4 customized handmade furwigs to Rosella. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

19. Rosella sold me a pipos march bunny ^.^ . She was really nice and I was so happy that she responded to me WTB thread. Everything arrived perfect and I'm really happy, thanks!

20. I Bought ACB from Cassandra, every thing is perfect, fast shipping an amazing transaction, would recommend her to every one...Super!! :D