1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rosella

Sep 25, 2008

1. Rosella and I just finished up a trade. She traded me a MSD dollie for some of my custom clothing. Everything went extremely smoothly. And, my new dollie arrived quickly and is soooo cute! Thanks so much Rosella. I would definitely work with her again.

2. I bought a little Creepy Annie raggy doll from Rosella and a more lovely and speedy transaction than any I ever had.
      Thank you for the creepy girl Cass:aheartbea

3. I had join a Soom Cass split with Rosella. She keep me inform throughout the whole layaway period and let me know once the item is arrive and let me when she sent them out to me. Perfect transaction.

4. I've bought Doll parts (Cass shell ears) to Rosella and she shipped te package quickly and the parts were very carefully wrapped. All was perfect and it was a very pleasant transaction! Thank you very much!

5. I bought Elfdoll Edward from Rosella. She let me do layaway, and she shipped him really quickly after I paid him off. It was a great transaction, and she's a great seller! And a very nice person! Highly recommended!

6. Rosella sold a pair of SOOM Limited Cass eyes to me. Price & communication was excellent, also they arrived safely and packaged very well. Very polite and trustworthy seller. Thank you Ms. Rosella!

7. Bought a pair of bluefairy boots from Rosella. She is great!
      It seemed that the parcel was not scanned by the local postal office and we both thought it might be lost after several day's waiting with no record of it on the website. She even promised to give me a refund. Luckily everything turned out to be alright.
      The boots are lovely! Thank you so much!<3

8. Had a great transaction with Rosella, she bought my Sea Melody, paid quickly and let me know when it arrived, thanks so much..Enjoy!

9. Rosella participated in my Bluefairy GO (and we did a wig trade) - PMs were answered very quickly, and payment was very fast-- I got the wig from her very quickly as well~ :)
      thank you again!! :D

10. I purchased some Bitten Collection items from Cassandra. She was wonderful to deal with. Shipped when she said she would and everything arrived quickly. We emailed each other frequently and we got to know one another. I recommend buying from Cassandra as she is a lovely person to deal with. Thank you so much, Cassandra.

11. I was in a Soso split with Rosella, Wow talk about awesome. I am thrilled enchanted and happy as any girl could be!!! And rosella is a real sweetheart! I would be in a split with her any day!! Thanks again!

12. Rosella and I split an outfit that was in the MP. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as the items arrived. She was a pleasure to deal with and I would be happy to work with her again. :)

13. Rosella ran a split, she was very professional and kept me informed of everything, right up to the shipping, which was FAST! I woud not hesitate to work with her again!

14. I commissined a Free faceup from Rosella. She painted my Narae faceplate perfectly ,even beyond my expectations! The entire prosses was the most enjoyable one that I have had here on the DoA forums.:) Thanks so much Rosella!:D

15. Bought a pair of Soom Cass legs from Rosella. They arrived very fast and were in perfect condition. =)

16. Did a split with Rosella for a sleeping Soso faceplate. It went faster than we expected. She also did a faceup for the faceplate for me. It's very cute! Thank you so much! I'd recomend her, she was nice to work with.

17. I purchased a Val Zeitler Bitten bat from Rosella. Great communication and she shipped superfast. It was also one of the most entertaining transactions I've been a part of :fangirl:Highly recommended!

18. Rosella worked on a face-up for my Kirill and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction :) Super sweet and prompt communication, beautiful work and quick shipping back to me-a flawless performance and highly recommended to others.

19. Rosella bought some dollheart pieces from me,she is a lovely buyer,payment was fast and she let me know when the dress arrived safely,thanks so much for a great transaction :)

20. Rosella paticipated in my Dollflower GO.
      I had a happy transaction with her.
      Thank you for waiting for long time patiently.