1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rosella

Sep 25, 2008

1. I bought a Uni High School Roseanne from Rosella. She was always quick to reply to messages, and had the package shipped almost immediately. Everything arrived in great shape. I'd gladly and confidently buy from her again!

2. Rosella and me traded a pair of eyes for a wig, and she was a pleasure to deal with, prompt shipping, well packaged, and a lovely pair of eyes. She was very patient with me regarding my delays in posting my half of the trade to her, and was always pleasant and kind in PMs. I would happily recommend to others, and happily deal with again.
      Thanks again! :)

3. I bought a pair of Cass arms from Rosella, and also a pair of 16mm glass eyes from a Blue Fairy May Valentine. Everything was packed well and arrived quickly, a perfect international transaction. Thanks again!

4. I commissioned a faceup from Rosella. She is SO great! She communicated with me throughout the whole process and mailed promptly after the faceup was complete. I love the faceup, it's done very well :) Thank you!!

5. Rosella was one of the unfortunate members in the Soom Bygg and Beyla splits that I had to take over due to issues with the original host. I really have to commend her for her patience and understanding, as there were more issues in regards to her portion than anyone else's. She stayed on top of communication and gave me all the information I needed when asked to. I know it was frustrating, but I appreciate her for hanging in there and helping me make things easier for her as well as for everyone else.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for trusting me to take over the reigns!! :pcake:bcake

6. I participed in a split run by Rosella ^^
      Communication was very good, prompt shipping, well packaged and she was really nice to deal with, I would do transactions with her again without hesitation!!
      Thanks again Rosella :D !!

7. Bought Galena's eyes from her split.
      Regular updates and package was sent out and received promptly. <3

8. I bought Galena talons from Rosella. They were very well packaged and arrived safe and sound. Communication was quick and friendly. Great international transaction. Thank you very much! :)

9. Commissioned a faceup from Rosella for my SD girl. She is such an amazing artist & a total sweetheart :aheartbea Communication was fantastic throughout the entire process, and the faceup itself is gorgeous. I wouldn't hesitate to send another one of the kidlets off to her for a new look ^^ Really can't recommend her enough!

10. Rosella gave my Limhwa Human an absolutely gorgeous new faceup! She was awesome about keeping in touch and letting me know what was up. Not only is she a sweetheart, she's a brilliant faceup artist. My girl and I are very happy and pleased with our transaction. ^^

11. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs to Rosella. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

12. Rosella commissioned me to draw the characters from her story
      It was such a pleasant 'transaction' with her; she's so nice to deal with ^^
      She gave me artistic freedom and provide me with excellent (yet simple) descriptions of her characters.
      Paid promptly and super great communication as well ;)
      Thanks a lot, dear <3

13. I commissioned a face-up for my B&G Hera doll and I am so happy with the transaction and results, the face-up is beautiful .:D

14. Rosella bought some eyes from me and all went perfect, she is such a sweet person! :)

15. I commissioned Rosella for a faceup and she was wonderful! She's very prompt on answering pms. She's incredibly sweet and a brilliant face up artist. My girl looks beautiful and highly recommend her!

16. I commissioned Rosella to do a faceup and she is the nicest person to deal with ! -She was very prompt in answering emails etc, and she is very approachable and more-than-affordable - Plus she does an absolutely fantastic job on her faceups !

17. I was in a Soom Ai split run by Rosella. She was super to deal with, prompt with keeping us informed, quick to send little reminders to pay the next installment, totally nice to chat to, and shipped my parts well packed and super fast from overseas!! I'd do another split in a second with her running it! Thank you so much!

18. I commissioned Rosella to paint my MNF Dark Elf Soo (you can see the pics in her commission and gallery threads!) a few months ago. I only just got my girl back together in one piece, and she is *perfect* -- absolutely gorgeous. I will be contacting Rosella about painting another one of my dolls in the future -- cannot wait to see what she does :) Whole-heartedly and unreservedly recommend Rosella's work :)

19. She hosted a Soom Ai split, and i was a part of it. Everything was great, the communication was excellent, she helped me a lot with every little detail. I can strongly recommend her. :D
      Thank you for everything! <3

20. I bought a pair of Cass shoes from her and communication was smooth and prompt. Shipping was quick, they were packaged very securely and arrived just perfect :D I would recommend her, no problem!
      Thank you!