1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rosella

Sep 25, 2008

1. Bought a pair of Soom Galena shoes from her. Communication was excellent, shipping was quick and the item was very well packed!
      Thank you so much<333

2. Rosella ran a split for some Lati ninjas, I was fortunate to purchase one of the Lami's as part of this split.

The entire transaction was FLAWLESS!!

Rosella communicated brilliantly, updating me every step of the way. Once the little ninja's arrived she promptly took photos and prepped her for shipping.

I would not hesitate to recommend Rosella for any transaction or trade or whatever!!

Thanks so much Cass, Luna is already loved beyond belief!!! :)

3. i did a really great wig commission for Rosella for two very unique extra long pigtail wigs
      the communication is superb and the payment perfect.
      thank u so much again
      K

4. Sold a basic latidoll yellow to Rosella. She had great communication, paid instantly, and let me know that Lami had arrived safe and sound. Wonderful all around :)

5. I bought a wig from Rosella; she's lovely to communicate with and posted super quickly. I received wig the day after I paid! I will definitely do more busy with this helpful and friendly seller. Cheers!

6. I bought a beautiful outfit from Rosella. Perfect transaction in every ways. Fast and friendly communication, super fast shipping, packing is really nice too. The outfit itself is in great condition. I couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thank you so much, Rosella *^^*

7. Took part in my Soom Ai split. Everything was great! Wonderful communication, quick payment. Just overall excellence from start to finish! Thank you so much! :)

8. I bought a wig from Rosella and I highly recommend her as a seller! Quick to reply to PMs, friendly, easy to deal with, and quick to post item. Wig was very well packed. Thank you very much!

:pcupcake

9. Rosella did some beautiful work On many of my dolls. She is super talented! She made my sleep plate look awesome!!![​IMG]
      more pictures to follow (they are dressing and shy Lol)

10. I've bought Limited Cass wig (Soom).
      It was good communication.

Thank you for your partience.

11. I bought her my loooovely lati green coco tan...Cassandra (Rosella) is so lovely! Thanks for a great comunication and fast shipping :)

12. Rosella sold me her wonderful Blue Fairy May Valentine. She was very friendly to deal with. Answered PMs promptly and shipped the doll as soon as payment had cleared. My beautiful girl arrived carefully packed, I couldn't be happier:D All in all, I'm super lucky to have this dolly and would definitely recommend Rosella to others:)

13. I PM'd Rosella re her WTB thread in the Marketplace. After some chatting she decided that she was interested in buying from me. She paid promptly and is so lovely and friendly to transact with!

Thank you and I hope you enjoy your new outfit!

14. I bought a head from Rosella, she shipped it super fast and was great to deal with. An easy and hassle-free transaction. Highly recommended! Thank you Cass. :)

15. I commissioned Rosella for several face-ups, eye mods, and a cheek fix. She did beautiful face-ups on 3 of my girls, she slightly opened my J'aime-Doll Sleeping Ara & Vito eyes, and she fixed a cheek owie on my Puki Ruby! I think it was her first time modding, and she did an amazing job! I am HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY! :dance :cheer :celebrate

I wouldn't hesitate to commission her again! :fangirl:

Thanks again, C! You're the BEST! :abow:

x0x,
      Sher

16. I've bought two wigs from Rosella, and everything was perfect. The wigs are perfect and wrapped very careful and safe. It was a pleasure to deal with Rosella and I'm very grateful for her help and support and hope to deal with her again :) Thank you very much, Dear!

17. bought a lati and am very happy with my purchase. excellent seller in every way :)

18. I bought a BF Lin from Rosella, and also commissioned her to paint Lin's faceup. She did the faceup super fast (in a day or so) and shipped her out as soon as the payment is clear. I'm happy with the transaction. The communication was prompt and friendly. Thank you!

19. I bought a Rosen Leid outfit from Rosella. She was really sweet to deal with and she shipped really quickly! I would have no hesitation buying from her again :)

20. Bought a bygg head from me. Did a short layaway, good communication fast payments, good buyer.