1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rosella

Sep 25, 2008

1. bought a lorina outfit from rosella she's superbly nice to deal with very fast response and all so good :D:D the outfit is in an outstandingly good condition! thank you so muchhh :D:D

2. I commissioned a face-up from Rosella.
      She kept in contact with me and showed me progress photos.
      Rosella did a wonder job on the head, and she looks beautiful!
      Thank you for the wonderful face-up :D

3. Cass is such a darling girl! :aheartbea

I was in her Ai split. She held the head for me and did her faceup, then even waited till she got back to the states to ship her to me! Gorgeous faceup. :) I couldn't be happier working with Rosella!

4. i've bought a Lami mystic head from Rossella: wonderful communication, perfect shipping!
      the head is really lovely and like new :aheartbea i am happy!
      thank you!!! :D

5. I commissioned Cass (Rosella) to give my MNF Rheia a face-up. The result was AMAZING! She was able to take my verbal requests and combine them with my visual references to create EXACTLY the look I wanted for my girl. I am bursting with pride and could not be more pleased.

She was professional, prompt and had excellent communication throughout the entire transaction. I cannot recommend her services enough. <33

Christine and I thank you for bringing her to life! <333

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. She painted a Cebee head for me and did a wonderful job. Her face is stunning and as a soft glow about her that is really hard to capture on resin. I was also very pleased with how long it took and her great communication skills.
      Andrea

7. Rosella painted a Supia Rosy for me. She was able to bring to life the image I had for my girl. I can't believe how beautiful she is!

She is also prompt in her emails, provided excellent communication and shipped quickly. I would definitely recommend her services and look forward to her doing more work for me in the near future.

Thank you so much!:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I comissioned two face-ups from Rosella. She was wonderful to work with and my two girls turned out fabulous. I would definitely work with her again.

9. I commissioned for two faceups from Rosella. The communication was excellent and friendly, and I was happy with the results. Thanks!

10. Rosella painted another one of my dolls and both look wonderful. She's always prompt on PMs, does excellent work, and is a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend her!

Both of my dolls she's painted are just gorgeous! She's brought their characters to life, thank you!

11. Rosella bought a Coquina head and wig off me, everything went perfectly smooth and she let me know when items arrived and left feedback unprompted!

12. I was part of a Soom Syen split run by Rosella. It's always a pleasure to work with her - I did a layaway and she sent notices when payment was going to be sent next, always prompt about PM's, let us know the status all the time and shipped parts out promptly very, very, very well packed and protected for overseas shipping. It's a real pleasure to be in the split and I'm very happy with my parts! Thanks for working with me on breaking out the payments!

13. I purchased a wig from Rosella- her communication was excellent (she even remembered that I was interested in the wig when she was overseas, & contacted me when she returned) & the wig was shipped superfast- thanks so much :D !

14. I was in a Soom MD Syen split that Rosella arranged. I'm very satisfied with the whole thing:)
      ++++ from me :)

15. I was part of a Soom MD Syen split that Rosella ran. She was great ^^ She was very nice and understanding. The shipping was fast. I would work with Roslla again ^___^

16. I just had both of my Volks yo Hina Ichigo and Kanon painted up by Rosella and they are to die for! I just couldn't be happier with the fantastic results, wow. I don't think anyone else couldn've painted these girls the way I wanted like Rosella did! Communication was just excellent and they arrived well packaged too:) Rosella really does the most amazing face-ups!

[​IMG]

17. Was part of the Soom Syen split Rosella ran. Bought the Syen outfit for my little one. Great service, excellent communication, and a wonderful member ... kept everyone informed and shipped quickly. Highly recommended split runner. Gladly work with her again. Thankx so much...
      - ShadowHawke -

18. Rosella participated in my split for D. Demon's outfit. She was an absolute dream to work with - made all payments on time, kept great communication throughout the entire transaction, and was always polite and professional.

This was my first time running a split with multiple split partners, and I consider myself very lucky to have had Rosella be a part of it. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again in future.

19. I bought a Mystic Lami Vampire, great communication and fast shipping! I would buy from Rosella again :) Thank you :D

20. Rosella painted my Rosenlied Beige. She did an amazing job. I could not possibly be any happier with her. She is an amazing artist.
      I cannot wait for her to paint more of my girls. Thanks so much. Sorry for the late feedback :)