1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for roserising

Apr 29, 2010

1. I bought an Iplehouse Eric from roserising. The transaction was smooth, communication was prompt and thorough. I would happily buy from her again!

2. Roserising and I did a trade, my Iplehouse nYid Erica for her Minifee Reyon and her Minifee Juri 2010 head, and it went perfectly! ^w^ She was very friendly and the dolls were packed safely. I would deal with Roserising again for sure <3

3. I bought a Limhwa/Eosdoll girl from roserising. Shipping was very fast, and she responded quickly and kindly to all of my questions. Each part of the doll was carefully wrapped and padded. I would definitely purchase from her again, and I recommend her to anyone interested in purchasing something from her. Thank you!

4. Positive Transaction

Roserising asked to buy my Dollshe Bernard, but we ended up arranging a trade instead for her Iplehouse Erica. Communication was lightning fast, and within less than 24 hours of negotiating details, we met in person and traded dolls. Erica was exactly as described in the sales thread, and she even included some clothes for her since I had none. Excellent transaction, thanks!

5. Positive feedback

I bought a obitsu girl from Roserising and the whole transaction was great and I would happily buy from Roserising again :)
      I had requested a extra picture of the doll with a dark wig on and Roserising went above and beyond and took and bunch of pictures of the doll in a variety of dark wigs, which was super helpful and Roserising always had quick communication :)
      The doll was shipped quickly and was very well packaged and in great condition .
      Thank you so much Roserising.

6. I purchased an Iplehouse Soa from Roserising on a layaway. Her communication was great! I was able to pay her off early right before Christmas. She was able to get her to me by the beginning of January, which was very fast considering the holidays. I would definitely buy from her again.

7. I bought back my Souldoll Liddell from Roserising and I could not be happier with this transaction. She sent Liddell at once and communication was always very friendly!^^, I really enjoyed communicating with her! *___*. Apple arrived very well packed and very very fast in perfect condition *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3

8. I just received my items I bought from Roserising and love them. She was so fun to deal with. Had a great conversation. Thank you!!!

9. Bought Souldoll Fafner :) Everything went great and she was very friendly. Doll arrived nicely packed and in good condition. Would definitely buy from her again.

10. I bought an Iplehouse Ashanti from roserising. Her communication was very good and she was awesome to work with. the doll arrived quickly and safely. She's a wonderful seller! Don't hesitate to buy from her :)

11. I had an absolutely stellar transaction with roserising! I purchased her Dollshe Bernard faceplate and within an hour or so it was paid for, sent off to the post office, and made it to shipping before close! He was also packaged nicely~ I do believe this has been my fastest transaction and the seller couldn't have been any more amazing. I absolutely would not hesitate to purchase from her again and fully recommend her to any buyers!

12. I bought a head from roserising. All transactions were prompt, kind and smooth.
      Shipping was fast and she updated tracking information.
      I highly recommend roserising as a wonderful seller. Thanks a lot.

13. I bought a DZ Megi from roserising and the doll arrived right on time. Every thing was pleasant and informed =) thank you!

14. I bought an Angel of Dream 1/4th trio from roserising consisting of:
      Yu Lou 2010 White skin Muscular Male, Wang Ze 2010(?) White skin Muscular Male, and Chun Ze 2010 White skin Female.
      Bonus gift: Junky spot Cat ears and tail in white skin!

I was impressed with the superb packaging job! They were all expertly padded and wrapped! They shipped quickly, and even arrived a day earlier than expected!

There were staining issues as described/pictured as well as a missing finger, as described and pictured. I have plans to find replacement hands and a magic eraser got some of the staining off.

I am more than pleased with this entire transaction! Thank you so much! I'd gladly buy from you again! You are highly recommended!

15. I purchased a Dollzone Hid from roserising. Everything went smoothly with no problems. Communication was great, the doll was packaged safely and shipped quickly. I would definitely deal with roserising again. Thank you.

16. I purchased a DT Soyu from roserising and all went well. The doll was packaged with plenty of bubbly wrap for protection and communication was great. Thanks!

17. Purchased Migidoll Jina from Roserising and I couldn't be happier! Roserising is so kind and kept an open line of communication with me through out the buying and shipping process. Jina got to me so quickly! Jina was packaged beautifully and bubble wrapped to perfection. I definitely recommend Roserising as a seller :DThank you so much!:aheartbea

18. I purchased an IM Hound from roserising and it was a lovely transaction! Communication was very prompt, shipping was quick, and the doll arrived perfectly packaged. He was exactly as stated, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction!

19. I purchased a Dollshe Saint and the transaction was really smooth. Communication was fast and transparent. Shipping was quick after I finished the layaway. There was a hiccup with part of the hand on the doll, but Roserising resolved everything promptly, in a considerate and compassionate manner. Everything about this transaction was how I would hope things could be in this hobby. I would absolutely recommend as a seller and would purchase from again in the future, given the opportunity.

20. I bought a Dollshe Husky from roserising, and it was a positive transaction. Prompt, helpful communication, and very understanding when I changed my mind about having the doll sent unstrung, and opted for the Dollshe box with him. Thanks so much! :thumbup