1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rostika

May 5, 2011

1. Rostika bought Soom Carbon hooves from me - friendly communication, fast payment and she let me know once she received them.
      I'd gladly deal with her again - thank you!

2. I made other negotiation with Rostika and everything was perfect again!
      She bought a Grit R. head and g. feet by layaway and paid in terms. :3

I'd love to negotiate with her again in the future <3

3. Rostika has bought an Leekeworld art body from me on a short layaway plan.
      The communication and payment was prompt and would love to have future transaction with.
      Recommended buyer!

4. Rostika bought my Soom Bygg head. Excellent communication, paid right away. Thanks so much!

5. Rostika purchased a Soom Beyla from me and the transaction was a pleasure from start to finish. Communication was perfect and payment was super fast. I would deal with Rostika again and again :)

6. Rostika bought Soom Smokey head from me. Fast payment and great communication.
      Thank you for perfect transaction! :)

7. Rostika purchased my little Soom Ai/Beyla hydrid ... she was very friendly throughout and very prompt with her payments ... She was great at keeping me updated and let me know when she'd arrived safely :)
      ... I recommend anyone considering doing business with her... she's wonderful to deal with.

8. Rostika bought a Soom Teenie gem Pyrol from me. She paid on schedule, kept in communication, and was very sweet and patient throughout the transaction. She also let me know as soon as she received the package. It was a perfect transaction, and I'd be happy to recommend her to anyone as a buyer. Thank you so much... :)

9. Rostika bought a Soom Bygg from me, and they were very pleasant to deal with! Great communication, prompt payments! Would deal with her again in a heart beat!

10. I had a great transaction with Rostika
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Rostika bought a Minifee head from me, she is a wonderful buyer. I highly recommend her:)

12. Rostika adopted my Volks SD Sara and was the perfect buyer, i wish all the buyers were like her, i could not be happier!!!. She communicated fast, is a lovely person, and made the transaction amazing fast too!! *____*. I really enjoyed working with her and I highly recommend anyone to do business with her. I feel so happy and lucky she has Sara now!. Thank you so much my dear for your everything, your kindness and love <3<3<3.

13. Leaving positive feedback for Rostika. I sold her my Soom Beyla pieces. Everything went really well I had a wonderful transaction with her and would happily work with her again. I definitely recommend her! :)

14. Rostika bought a Volks SD10 Lieselotte from me; we agreed on layaway and she ended up paying it off sooner than expected. Everything went perfectly and she let me know when the doll arrived. I would gladly do business with her again in the future!

Thank you very much!

15. Another amazing and perfect transaction with the lovely Rostika!, this time she purchased a Volks SD10 Kun from me and everything was awesome from start to finish. She sent payment immediately and was overall such a great buyer to deal with. Communications was always lovely and fast!. Everything went smoothly . I am so glad to have been able to work with her, I could not be happier!!!. I cannot recommend her enough to everyone!. Thank you so much again for everything, specially for your love! <3<3<3.

16. Rostika is a wonderful buyer :)
      She bought my Soom Appini. Fast payment and great communication; Kind and understanding.
      Highly recommend her.

17. Olga was kind enough to contact me in response to my WTB add for Tan Leeke Ariana. All I can say is she is an angel. An absolute pleasure I couldn't have asked for more. . Such a beautiful transaction, superb communication and speedy delivery all the way from Russia to the Uk. I was also over the moon with all the extras that I was unaware about but very greatful for.

Olga thank you so much and all the best xx
      Lisa x

18. Rostika bought a mnf juri from me.
      Everything well and was a perfect transcation.
      She was really friendly and nice buyer to deal with.
      I would defenily would do business with her again.
      I would highly recommend her

Thank you much for everything :D

19. Rostika bought Soom Feny fullset fox parts from me, payment was fast, transaction went very smoothly! Would definitely do business again!
      Thank you.

20. Rostika bought a Soon Grit from me on layaway. She paid promptly, her communication was excellent and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Highly recommended!