1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rostika

May 5, 2011

1. I purchased another MNF head from Rostika - Kyle this time! - and the transaction was just as perfect as the last. Everything went flawlessly well. I would definitely buy from her again! :)

2. I bought a MNF Marcia Dreaming head from Rostika and I recomend her as a perfect seller. Fast comunication, fast shipping. I want to do more business with her :3

3. Purchased a Minifee head from Rostika. She's an amazing seller with excellent communication, fast shipping, and wonderful packaging. I would gladly do business with her again! <3

4. Rostika bought some realfee bunny legs from me, and the transaction went smoothly and fast! A joy >w<

5. I bought a Minifee 2015 Valentine Sarang Dreaming Elf head from Rostika in February, it arrived today and was perfect! Very well wrapped, sent and received in great time and communication with her was fantastic! Thank you very much, will definitely buy from you again :)

6. I sold a RealFee to Rostika, and it was an easy, pleasant transaction. She is very friendly, paid quickly, and kept in touch with me while we tracked the package from the USA to Russia. I normally don't send items to Russia, but I will definitely make an exception for Olga. She's wonderful! :aheartbea

7. I bought a minifee eliya sleeping head from Olga and she was super nice and had great communication. She was packaged well and got here in a timely manner. Thank you so much!

8. I bought a RealFee/PukiFee headback from Rostika, and shipping and communication were excellent, and it was shipped out very quickly!
      It is in perfect condition, exactly as stated in the sale.
      Very definitely recommend! Thank you!

9. I bought a Realfee Littlefee head back on tan and she was very pleasant to work with even when shipping caused an issue!

10. I bought a MNF Chiwoo head from Olga! Communication was pleasant and prompt! And she shipped it right away!
      Head was nicely packaged and in even better condition that i ever expected! So perfect!! :love
      I won't hesitate to recommend her to anybody interested in doing business with her! :thumbup

11. I purchased a tan mnf Sia head from Rostika and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
      The head was extremely well packaged and shipped promptly.
      I hope to purchase from you again in the future. Thank you :)

12. Rostika bought heads from me, the transaction is perfect! =)
      Thank you!

13. Rostika purchased Realfee bunny legs from me
      and our transaction was perfect! She paid super fast and
      she let me know right away when her legs arrived safely.
      I highly recommend Rostika to everyone!

Thank you! :)

14. Rostika bought two Fairyland doll from me and pay in time
      The transaction is perfect, will definitely want to deal with her next time, thank you!

15. I purchased a Minifee Chloe Custom Head from Rostika and I couldn't be happier. The head arrived on time, as promised and is simply beautiful. Thank you !!

16. I purchased a Tan MNF Mio from Rostika on short layaway. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed payments and sent my package out quickly and securely wrapped. She even sent a wonderful surprise inside! An absolutely perfect transaction! Thank you so much!

17. I just completed an international transaction with Rostika. I bought her New Family MNF head and it was a fantastic transaction. She sent it very fast and packed it extremely well. The head is in perfect condition and just as described.
      I would never hesitate to deal with Rostika again. She is really friendly person. Thank you so much.

18. I bought a pair of Soom Wave/Soda ear fins from Rostika.
      Fast shipping and excellent friendly communication.
      Thank you.:dance

19. I bought a Soom Sabie fullset (minus the wig) from Rostika. It was shipped out quickly, arrived within a week, and everything was included with no damage, just as she said. She even included a wig so my new little girl wouldn't be bald. So glad to have done business with her. She didn't even mind when I took a little bit to give her my address, which was sweet.

20. I bought a Fairyland May outfit + wig + shoes from @Rostika and everything was great! She's super nice, shipped everything the very next day, and she even looked into why the tracking label was a little funny before I had to ask (tracking said the package was exporting a few times. Nothing to do with the seller and everything to do with the post office). I definitely recommend this seller :thumbup