1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rostika

May 5, 2011

1. Rostika bought my tan MNF Liria on layaway. Payments were prompt and communication was great. Thank you so much!

2. I bought a minifee flam head from rostika. She arrived in a timely manner, extremely well packaged with no damage. Rostika was very nice, great communication and very accommodating. Definitely would buy from again !!

3. Yet another awesome transaction with @Rostika ~
      I bought a fairyland realfee June outfit and she shipped it right away. The package ended up getting lost in the mail (no fault of Rostika's), but as soon as I let her know that it didn't arrive yet she put in a request to track the package down and had it found a few days later. Everything arrived safe and sound today, and nothing was damaged.

Thank you so much for the sale :)

4. I bought her Ria fullset and paid by Layaway. She was great to work with and this was my second transaction with her and it went as smoothly as the first. She shipped right after I was done paying. She is so nice and friendly. I will gladly do business with her again!

5. I bought a Realfee Pano from Rostika and it was a perfect transaction. She shipped the doll immediately and even though it was over the Christmas period she arrived super quick. I wouldn't hesitate to deal,with her again. Thank you!

6. I bought a MNF 2014 Halloween Event Head from Rostika, and the transaction was excellent! The head arrived yesterday and was well packaged and in perfect condition, exactly as described. Shipping took quite a while, but given that the package was traveling to me over the holidays I was expecting as much. I would definitely purchase from Rostika again and highly recommend her!

7. I was lucky enough to engage in a short layaway for a Volks Tae SDGR from Rostika. They were lovely to work with and communication was fast, and once the layaway was done she let me know when the doll was shipped out. The doll arrived very well packaged and is in perfect condition!

I'd love to work with Rostika again in the future and would highly recommend her!

8. I bought a Minifee Juri 13 head from Rostika recently and the transaction was really smooth and the package arrived quite quickly. Thank you!

9. I bought a Soom Lami from @Rostika and it has been one of the best transactions I've had! She is extremely nice, packaged well, shipped superbly, and was a complete pleasure to do business with. I would love to do business with her again! Thank you so much dear!

10. I bougth mnf juri13 head from Rostika
      So nice and communicative. It was a pleasure.
      100% possitive feedback

11. I bought a free choice Ai from Rostika. She was so nice during the entire transaction! She shipped the doll very quickly, and when she arrived she was packed extremely well.
      She also included a lovely dress for her!
      I hope to do business with her again in the future, and I can't recommend her enough as a seller!

12. I purchased some minifee event wings from Rostika. After i paid, the wings were shipped quickly and arrived way sooner than i expected. The wings were bubblewrapped and so arrived perfectly. Pictures cant do them justice. Thank you, Rostika!!

13. I bought a Minifee Tan Mio mod head from Rostika. She is so courteous and generous. I definitely recommend her and will love to do another transaction with her again. Thank you so much!

14. Bought faceplate from Rostika, she is so nice to deal with.
      Fast shipping and the faceplate arrived safe and sound.
      Thank you so much!
      Highly recommend!

15. I bought a gorgeous Minifee New Family head from Rostika, and it was a perfect transaction! Communication was prompt and polite, shipping was super fast, and she even included a lovely pair of eyes and a wig as a gift! Thank you so much! :D

16. I bought a FL tan, male torso piece from Rostika, and I received it in great condition. She communicated quickly and was great to transact with. I recommend her!

17. I bought a WS Minifee A-Line Renewal event head from Rostika and couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Communication was excellent, and the head was well-packed and arrived safely in perfect condition. Highly recommended!

18. I purchased a Fairyline male bust piece in NS from Rostika. Communication was excellent and the item itself arrived safely. I'd definitely do a transaction with her again :)

19. I bought a Notdoll Lab Aletheia vampire head from Rostika ~ who is an excellent seller! Very fast response and shipping! The head was well packed and arrived with some very nice unexpected extras! Overall great experience, and a pleasure to do business with! Thank you again :3nodding:

20. Positive Feedback :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      I bought a fairyland lucywen outfit, shoes, hat and wig at Rostika. Very good communication, fast shipment : i had a tracking number for my package. I hope to do another transaction with her :)