1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rostika

May 5, 2011

1. Rostika bought a Soom Baby Isha grey skin from me! The communication was very good and friendly and the payments very prompt. I would always transaction with her.:3nodding:

2. I bought a Soom Asronn from @Rostika and this being my second transaction with her I am very happy to do business with her again! She always responds promptly to messages, packs well, ships fast, and is very pleasant to do business with! Thanks again dear!

3. I adopted a beautiful FL60 Nanuri from Rostika and she was absolutely wonderful! Miss Rostika always replied quickly answering questions and assisting with the adoption perfectly. I recommend her for any of your dolly needs.

Thanks so much again!

4. Rostika answered my WTB thread for a baby pink Soom Lami with the surprise head, horns and tail, as well as the pitchfork. She allowed me to do a few month layaway and was even patient when I had a small setback in the last payment.

She's super friendly and also provided photos of the order and certificate, to prove that the Lami was legit. n_n

The Lami arrived very well packed and she even included a gift dress for her, which is absolutely ADORABLE. :aheartbea I'm so in love with this doll and am so happy she answered my WTB. :D

I would gladly do business with her again and highly recommend her as a seller!

Thank you so so so much! :aheartbea

5. Just bought the Fairyland June PKF outfit off from Rostika, and wow, the transaction was wonderful. Super quick shipping, and all and all wondering to work with. Thank you so much.

6. I bought a Fairyland Lucywen head w/face up and horn from Rostika, and the transaction went super smooth~ She answered my messages quickly, and shipped the head out the day after I had purchased it. The head was well packaged, and arrived in perfect condition :]

Thank you~

7. I bought a Soom Jr Cheshire from Rostika, the transaction was completely smooth, and my doll arrived safely and on time! Thank you for the little outfit that was included!

8. I bought a Fairyland mnf head with a beautiful Harley Quinn faceup from Rostika. She was even kind enough to include a set of eyes. Everything went so smoothly and she was a pleasure to deal with. Would deal with her again anytime.

9. I bought a Fairyland mnf RFA Event head. It arrived quickly, well packed, and Rostika was a pleasure to deal with.

10. I bought from Rostika the Lucywen shoes and staff. They were shipped quickly and arrived safe and sound. Everything was packed safely. Would recommend. :)

11. I've purchased a Soom Teenie Gem body from Rostika. She was prompt returning messages and very friendly. She sent me plenty of photos and answered all my questions. I just got the body today nicely packaged and in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. It was a delightful transaction overall! I would gladly do business with Rostika again. Thank you! :daisy

12. I purchased two fantasy parts from Rostika for realfee. From beginning to end, the entire transaction was smooth and pleasurable. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again!

13. I bought a soom grit/Syen from rostika communication was smooth shipping was fast doll was well packaged and appeared just as described would buy from this seller again :3nodding:

14. I bought a set of Fairyland RealFee Bunny parts (legs, tail, and ears!) from Rostika, and I love them! They were well packed, arrived in perfect condition, and even came with a (bonus!) pair of blue sneakers - Thanks so much!

15. I purchased a Fairyland fullset outfit from Rostika, and I could not be happier with the transaction. Everything was exactly as described, packed well, and shipped very quickly. Rostika is very friendly and the communication was flawless. I would not hesitate to purchase from Rostika again. Thank you so much!

16. Purchased a Doll Chateau Charles head from Rostika,
      They answered all my questions and provided pictures when I asked for a resin comparison!
      Fast responses, quick shipping, will definitely buy from again in the future!!

17. Recently bought 2 fairyland outfits from Rostika. Despite my lack of communication she was more than understanding about my unique situation. Was quick to ship! Everything came just as it was described! Awesome seller! Would work with again :)

18. I bought a Mnf Mfa 2016 event head from Rostika and she was a pleasure to do business with. She responded very quickly to messages, was friendly, and shipped the head out quickly and very safely packaged.
      Thank you Rostika!

19. I bought a Soom Taco head from Rostika. Communication was prompt. She was so kind and understanding, and really worked with me. I'm so grateful to her. Shipping was faster than I expected, and it was packaged well. I would strongly recommend her to others. Thank you so much.

20. Positive feedback! I bought a gorgeous tan Minifee Lucywen head with company faceup from @Rostika they shipped promptly and it arrived amazing quick, I was very pleased with the transaction thank you for this beautiful girl! :)