1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Rostika

May 5, 2011

1. I purchased a Souldoll Kuu Vampire Ver. head in Sandy Brown skin from Rostika. They replied to my messages swiftly and they were very kind. The transaction was very smooth, with quick shipping, and I just got the head today. It was packaged quite securely and the head was perfect. I'm quite pleased! Thank you very much! :abow:

2. I bought a Sircca head from Rostika. Communication was lovely. Head arrived in perfect condition. She was shipped fast and so perfect packed. There was a gift wig included to my surplice. Thank you so much. :3nodding:

3. I bought a Fairyland Sircca outfit from Rostika. Communication was excellent and she was helpful with deciding on shipping options. Shipping was lightning fast.

4. I bought my Soom baby Isha from Rostika. She is a really nice person and I appreciate the transactions with her!
      The communication is very friendly. She responds quickly and shipped quickly. Thank you for everything! :abow::)

5. I bought 3 blank sleeping MNF heads (Ria NS, Lucywen NS, Lucywen Tan) from Rostika. She was really nice, extremely quick to answer, and shipped the heads right away. I highly recommend her as a seller. :)

6. Thank for Ria head! Great deal and package!

7. I was lucky to buy a Minifee Eva fullset outfit from Rostika.
      She is a very sweet person. Communication was soft and she sent the parcel very quickly. Nothing missing to this fullset outfit (she included even premium eyes !), in perfect condition, conforming at her sale topic.
      Thank you so much ! :chibi

8. I purchased Tan realfee pano head from Rostika ,transaction go very smooth:) very fast shipping ,pack very well !!! Very kind and friendly person :) thank you

9. I purchased some minifee accessory parts from Rostika, and the entire transaction was very easy and smooth. Thanks again!

10. Olga sold a Minifee Agra tan sircca face and body and a tan Minifee Ria head with a faceup by Raquel Clemente. They are awesome, gorgeous dolls in mint condition!!!! She was so great to deal with and shipped super fast and packed the box better than I have seen anyone pack a box. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks a million, Olga!!

11. I bought a MNF Momo SP head from Rostika! She was amazing to deal with. Thank you!

12. I bought the Momo fullset including shoes from Rostika! She allowed a short layaway and shipped right away when I paid it off. Everything was in perfect condition as described. She’s a great seller and I would love to buy from her again. Thank you!

13. I bought a head from Rostika and it arrived quickly. She shipped very quickly and packaged the head very well. I would be happy to buy from her again!

14. I bought a Sircca Outfit shoes and wig included from Rostika and it arrived in perfect condition. Even in it's original box. She shipped it very quickly and I couldn't be happier. Thank you! I would highly recommend this seller all around amazing seller.

15. I bought a fairyland outfit eva from her. Transaction went very smoothly and she is super sweet.

16. Rostika purchased my Little Monica Gloomy Sophia head. Our transaction went flawlessly. Payments were sent on time and they were very patient during shipment time. I would love to do business with you again!

17. Rostika bought a Soom Winnie Dee Ai from me on layaway. Communication was great, payments were paid on time and she was delightful to deal with. I highly recommend her!~

18. I bought a Minifee Sarang head from Rostika in january. We had a lot of problems because of the german mail service (it's really bad at the moment..) and I coulnd't get the head at the first try because of that. Even though we thought that the head was lost and it needed a whole month to get back to her, she was extremely patient, refunded me and sent the head again afterwards! It was so nice of her doing that. I finally recived the head today and it is in a perfect condition. Of course I paid her again now.
      I would absolutely buy something from her again. It was so nice of her trusting me so much! ♡ She restored my faith in humanity :D

19. Perfect transaction with Rostika from whom I purchased a Real Fee May on layaway. Communication was great and shipping was fast. An excellent seller. Thank you!

20. Bought a Fairyland 2015 Valentines event head from her & she communicated super well! Would definitely do business with her again!