1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Roterwolkenvogel

Mar 22, 2010

1. Roterwolkenvogel ordered a faceup from me, a little bit of a challenge (ebony skin) - but was wonderful through the whole process, very clear, patient, understanding and accommodating, and great to talk to! She'd done her research, she exchanged ideas and suggestions readily, made payment promptly, and let me know right away when her doll arrived back safely. An absolute pleasure to work with, and I hope I'm able to do so again some time! Thanks so much Roterwolkenvogel!

2. Purchased a DIM Gayane head from Roterwolkenvogel and could not be happier. Package was shipped immediately and the seller kept in close contact with me throughout the transaction. Super friendly and all-around great. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much! :)

3. Sold a few items to Roterwolkenvogel , wonderful transaction! Thank you so much! :)

4. Entered a trade for her Obitsu body and she made the whole experience absolutely wonderful! Great communication and let me know immediately when the doll was shipped and the traded doll had arrived! Thank you : D

5. I sold an Iplehouse JID sword to Roterwolkenvogel, and it was an absolutely flawless transaction! Communication was friendly and prompt. Pay was quick and she let me know that package arrived safely. Thanks again! <3

6. bought Bory wings from Roterwolkenvogel - very friendly seller and great communication. Wings arrived super quickly and very well packed. Thanks so much!! :D

7. I bought a wig a Roterwolkenvogel.
      Good communication and sends fast.
      The wig complies with the announcement.
      Thank :)

8. Roterwolkenvogel purchased a group of dollheart clothing and misc. items from me and was quick to pay , great communication and I would gladly do other transactions with her.

9. I´ve bought a Wig and MSD Horns from Roterwolkenvogel - great seller and a very nice Person who also helped me with some annoying questions in some cases ;)
      Great communication and very quick in replying and sending the parcel.
      I can highly recommend her.
      Thanks <3

10. I traded with Roterwolkenvogel. I traded my Minifee and Bimong Narae event head for her Serenade Doll body and volks yosd body. I had never traded before so she made it so easy. Communication was excellent and the dolls came very well packaged and on time. This was an excellent transaction, I'm very happy with the outcome

11. Roterwolkenvogel was super pleasant to work with! She commissioned me for a faceup for a 1/6 scale head and was understanding when I was overbooked with commissions. Once I freed up some space she sent me the payment and head promptly for me to work on. She was very patient and absolutely wonderful to work with. I would happily paint her dolls in the future. Thank you for the wonderful expereince!

12. Roterwolkenvogel bought a small Pipos event doll from me and she was pleasant as can be. :lol: The buyer was super prompt, wonderful to converse with and notified me immediately upon the little guy's arrival. I would not hesitate to do business with her again~

Thank you very much! :love

13. Roterwolkenvogel bought Dollmore Kidult 12'' body from me, paid quickly and was wonderful to communicate with.
      Thank you! :celebrate

14. I've traded my faceup services for a Volks fullset outfit with Roterwolkenvogel and I couldn't be more satisfied ^^ the overall faceup process was very pleasant, I was given some work freedom and I had fun painting the doll! Roterwolkenvogel was patient with my issues with the weather and everything went easy and fine! I wouldn't hesitate doing business with Roterwolkenvogel again!

15. Roterwolkenvogel bought a Luts Headstand from me. She was a delight, polite and prompt to reply and send her payment. She let me know when he package arrived which was very helpful. Thanks!

16. Roterwolkenvogel bought a Souldoll Paw head and hands from me. Everything was super smooth and communications were great. They paid me promptly and let me know when the package had arrived.
      A pleasure to deal with!

17. I purchased a Soom Silt head from Roterwolkenvogel . Great communication and the head arrived perfectly packed. Excellent transaction.
      Thank you

18. F E E D B A C K : P O S I T I V E

Roterwolkenvogel had a WTB listing for a mature 1/6 girl body in the marketplace and since I was planning on selling my Sio2 human body I decided to PM her. We settled on the total price and I sent a layaway invoice. They had great communication, paid timely, and informed me once they received the body. It was a smooth transaction and I would definitely recommend doing business with them.
      Communication ★★★★★
      Payment time ★★★★★

19. Roterwolkenvogel bought a dress from me and it was perfect transaction! thank you!

20. Roterwolkenvogel bought a Darak Hapumi from me on layaway. She paid when she said she would andsent friendly emails. It's been a perfect transaction. Enjoy!