1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Roterwolkenvogel

Mar 22, 2010

1. Roterwolkenvogel bought Luts stand from me, and it was very nice transaction ;)

2. I joined a split for a Miracle Doll Small Viper and everything went well. Communication was very friendly and I've got my head quickly and very well packed. Thanks again :3.

3. Roterwolkenvogel purchased a couple of Pukifee items from me. Payments were prompt! They were incredibly friendly and patient with my shipping delay. I would highly recommend them as a buyer! Thank you for a smooth transaction!!

4. I bought two littlefee faceplates from Roterwolkenvogel. A very pleasant transaction! Super friendly communication and fast shipping. The faceplates arrived very safely packed and in perfect condition. Highly recommend as a seller! Thank you so much:)

5. Roterwolkenvogel has bought a Serenade doll Charlotte crown from me. Very fast transaction, good communication, a highly reccommended buyer :)

6. Bought an LTF faceplate from Roterwolkenvogel and it was an excellent transaction in every way. Thank you!

7. I traded a box full of miniature toys and props to Roterwolkenvogel for an Impldoll Colby. Her communication was excellent and prompt, she was fun and hilarious to talk to, and let me know exactly when the doll would be shipped. She packed the doll extremely well with bubble wrap and air cushions, and it sustained absolutely no damage during the trip.

8. Positive feedback for roterwolkenvogel! I purchased a Soul Doll Gana head and the transaction was flawless. Great communication, quick shipment, and safe packaging. Thank you so much!

9. She commissionned me a second time for a face-up ; very great communication, fast payment & shipping, and she was very nice with me when I had a delay because health problem. A pleasure to work for you !

10. Roterwolkenvogel has bought a SD wig from me. Our transaction was great: very fast payment, excellent communication and nice atmosphere. I highly reccommend her as a buyer! <3

11. I have just received a doll well packed and as beautiful as can be. highly recommend Roterwolkenvogel

12. Roterwolkenvogel bought a Volks kyotenshi body from me. Excellent communication and fast payment. Very good buyer.Thank you very much!

13. I bought a Magic Mirror Siobhan from Roterwolkenvogel. Communication was so friendly and perfect, the doll was packaged super well and I am so happy with the whole transaction! Would definitely buy from again, thank you so much! :)

14. Roterwolkenvogel purchased a Dollzone SD outfit from me and she is always a wonderful person to do business with; she always sends payments quickly, is super friendly & is always so kind to let one know when the item has arrived at her house^^
      I highly recommend Roterwolkenvogel to everybody else here on DOA :daisy

15. Roterwolkenvogel purchased a pair of SD hands from me. Payment was done very quickly and communication was smooth. She updated when the hands arrived too. Thank you for the pleasant transaction!

16. Roterwolkenvogel purchased a Volks Suiseiseki from me on Layaway. She was super polite and paid off the layaway ahead of time. Our communication was smooth and delightful. I couldn't recommend her enough.

Thank you for such a smooth transaction!

17. Great buyer! Very prompt payment and constant communication. Would love to sell to again

18. I bought a doll from her. The conversation was very friendly and nice. She sent the package very fast. I'm totally contented :)

19. I bought a Wol head plus body and fantasy parts from Roterwolkenvogel. The transaction was very easy, great communication. She's a pleasure to work with. Would most certainly buy from her again!

20. Bought one of my dream dolls from Roterwolkenvogel, friendly and fast communication and doll was well packaged and I was updated at ever step of the the shipping process. Would love to do business with her again!