1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Roterwolkenvogel

Mar 22, 2010

1. Roterwolkenvogel ordered two custom hoodies from me and was just excellent to work with! Thanks again!

2. Feedback +++.
      Very kind, all was perfect, really sorry for the delay.

3. Did a trade with Roterwolkenvogel and it was a perfect transaction.
      She shipped the head out on the agreed date, it arrived super fast and was exactly as described.
      Throughout the whole transaction the communication was excellent and I'd gladly deal with her again!

4. Roterwolkenvogel ordered another custom hoodie from me and was just as great as before! Everything was flawless and I look forward to doing more business with Roterwolkenvogel!!

5. I sold SD10 girl dress set to Roterwolkenvogel.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very very very much.:aheartbea

6. Roterwolkenvogel boguht a Luts Delf Body from me. She paid fast and let me know when the body arrived.
      Smooth transaction, thanks!

7. Bought an Iple ryan from Roter...

She was AMAZING to deal with! Threw in an AWESOME free outfit which was not expected and has become a good friend C:

I hope we keep in contact and i would definately deal with you again, lovely! <3

8. Roterwolkenvogel commissioned an outfit from me and she is a great buyer. I would sew for her again with pleasure! :)

9. I was commissioned to paint a Unoa Lusis sleeping head. I was very happy to work with her and she was very good with communicating back to me. I would recommend her to any commissioner.

10. Roterwolkenvogel was an awesome commissioner. She commissioned me to paint one of her girls and was very supportive and patient.
      She also was quick to pay and patiently wait for her package to get to her. She informed me right away when her doll got back.
      If I had a chance to work with her again, I wouldn't hesitate. She's kind and sweet!

11. Roterwolkenvogel bought msd top from me. She was lovely to deal with and let me know on package arrival.
      I would deal with her again any time :) thanks!

12. I sold a dress to roterwolkenvogel, and it went very smoothly! She paid quickly and was very patient while waiting for the package to arrive. :]

13. Roterwolkenvogel bought a Honig doll dress from me and was great throughout the transaction! Payment was swift and communications great, hope to deal with you again soon and thanks for buying! :)

14. I posted a WTB thread for an Unoa Teeth plate and my very kind friend, Roterwolkenvogel here, offered to send me a brand new teeth plate for FREE. I offered to pay the shipping fees[since she was already kind enough to send me the teeth plate for free, it wouldnt be right to have her pay for the shipping fees as well]but again, she offered to pay the shipping fees for me!

She is definitely the friendliest and sweetest person I have met on this forum so far! So buyers and sellers, dont be afraid to buy from/sell to her because it's due to be a very pleasant experience &#9829; I thank you once again, my friend, it was awesome dealing with you!

15. I sold a pair of Nephlin Horns to Roterwolkenvogel. She paid super fast and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!!

16. Roterwolkenvogel purchashed some items from my clothing sales thread and was wonderful to work with! Excellent transaction! Thank you!

17. Roterwolkenvogel is an amazing buyer. She won my Limho Mono auction and was wonderful to work with throughout the transaction. thank you!

18. Yesterday I received from Roterwolkenvogel the Nephelin horns. I am very pleased with the transaction.
      ..lightening-fast shipment, wonderfully packed. Thank you very much! :)

19. Roterwolkenvogel bought a MSD white fur wig from me. Responses and payment were prompt and she was such a pleasure to deal with! Thank you and hope your little one likes the wig! ^^

20. Roterwolkenvogel bought a leekeworld mikhaila fullset outfit from me. She was so very friendly and pleasant to deal with, even after the package got lost for a while^^;;
      I would be more than happy to deal with her again!
      thanks so much!