1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Roterwolkenvogel

Mar 22, 2010

1. Roterwolkenvogel commissioned me to mod her Soony head. She was wonderful to work with and was very patience. I received her payment fast and was kept informed when the package arrived.
      Would definitely doing business with her again. :)

2. Roterwolkenvogel bought a Luts MSD dress set from me. She was very pleasant to deal with and payed even faster then the layaway we agreed on. ^___^ Would definitely recommend her as a good buyer.

3. Roterwolkenvogel bought a Laia head from me. She paid fast and was really pleasant to deal with, definitly recommended ^__^
      Thanks!

4. Roterwolkenvogel purchased some Dollheart clothes from me. Her communication was friendly, payment prompt, also notified me when items arrived and left feedback. I will happily deal with her again.

5. I did a makeup for a beautiful Soom Ai. Roterwolkenvogel has just been so nice! Great communication, very patient, all was just perfect!

Hope I will work for her one more day in the future ^^

6. Bought a Monique ginger wig from Roterwolkenvogel. Swift communication and smooth transaction overall. Thanks! :)

7. Roterwolkenvogel purchased 10mm ED Eyes from me.

She was a pleasure to deal with, prompt in paying and great with communication. ^__^ Thanks!

8. Roterwolkenvogel bought a wig from me.
      Good communication and she paid quickly :)
      Thank you.

9. Roterwolkenvogel purchased my Dollheart Fukubukuro top and trousers. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to work with! I'd love to deal with her again-

Thanks and enjoy!

10. Swapped one of my fuku items with Roterwolkenvogel for a msd dress. Her communication was fast & friendly, she shipped her item quickly & I was delighted with the dress. She's an excellent swap partner & I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!:)

11. Roterwolkenvogel ordered a custom shirt from me and was wonderful as before! Thanks again!!

12. Roterwolkenvogel bought a Souldoll dress from me, and the transaction was absolutely amazing. Prompt payment, pleasant communication. The package was going to her place slower because of winter holiday, and I want to thank you for your patience and kindness. It was a pleasure to deal with you, and you're always welcome!

13. Roterwolkenvogel bought Soom Taco horns from me. She was so easy to communicate with and paid super fast!!! I highly recommend her and would definitely work with her again :)!

Thank you so much!!!

14. Roterwolkenvogel bought a unique head from me - modified mnf Breakaway with OOAK face-up.
      The communication was great, payment was promt and superfast.

I really recommend Roterwolkenvogel!

Thank you^^

15. Roterwolkenvogel bought a pair of eyes from me. She was a pleasure to deal with and paid promptly. I would happily deal with her again! Thanks! n__n

16. Roterwolkenvogel commissioned a faceup from me. She was very kind and nice in her replies, prompt payment and awesome person to deal with. I highly recommend her! Thank you for ordering a faceup from me <3

17. Roterwolkenvogel bought a wig from me. The transaction was excellent. Payment was prompt, communication was smooth and friendly. It was a pleasure to do business with Roterwolkenvogel. Thank you!

18. Did a face-up for Roterwolkenvogel's modded Unoa Lusis boy and had a blast. She was very upbeat and fun to talk to, which made communication easy and exciting. The doll was packed well and she was careful with checking on his status as he made his way over many countries. Throughout the face-up progress, she was understanding and helpful whenever I had any issues or wanted to hear back from her. The face-up came out beautifully as a result. She paid right away and was fantastic at keeping up communication even after the doll was shipped back. Thanks again!

19. Roterwolkenvogel bought some clothes from me and she was a pleasure to deal with! Excellent and friendly communication, fast payment and kept me updated on the status of the package! A recommended buyer, I would love to do business with her again, thank you!

20. I sold a set of musedoll clothes to Roterwolkenvogel, she's a really good buyer! Great communication and prompt payments. Thank you very much!