1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Roterwolkenvogel

Mar 22, 2010

1. I bought a doll head from Roterwolkenvogel. The head was shipped out promptly and arrived in perfect condition. The head was also packaged very well and communication was swift and friendly. Thanks!

2. Roterwolkenvogel bought a MNF sleeping El head from me and the transaction couldn't have been better! She's such a dear, as always, prompt payment, and she let me know when he arrived! I would gladly deal with her again. :)

3. I brought some shoes from Roterwolkenvogel, it was a great transaction. She was very kind and went the extra mile in order to convert the money in AU$ for me.

Would love to buy from Roterwolkenvogel in the future as she is an absolute pleasure.

4. I bought a doll head from Roterwolkenvogel and it couldn't have gone better! Great communication, head shipped superquick and arrived in perfect condition.

Thankyou so much, it's been a pleasure!

5. Great seller, very friendly and responsible! :DIt was a pleasure to deal with, thank you very much for the hoof Soom Carbon, rugged packaging and fast dispatch!;)

6. Had a great transaction with Roterwolkenvogel! She paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived. I'd do business again in a heartbeat. Thanks a bunch!

7. This is another great recommendation for Roterwolkenvogel! As she has commissioned me in the past. She was very patient with me and let me know when her doll arrived home. ^ ^ I would recommend her to anyone.

8. I sold a DOD girl body to Roterwolkenvogel. We agreed on a layaway plan and she did her best to reduce the wait, paid promptly. She has been patient enough to deal with my late replies and I thank her for that. Overall it was a very pleasant transaction and I would not hesitate to deal with her again ^^ Thanks a lot!

9. I sold a Fairyland ChicLine Breakaway head to Roterwolkenvogel. The transaction was perfect. Great communication, great manners, she was patient when the shipping was delayed a few days. She let me know when the head arrived and said the packaging was done well.

Very awesome to work with, and would love to make other transactions with her in the future!

10. Vogel commissioned me to paint her an Iplehouse head. Communication was always good and as soon as it was done and she gave the OK to the previews, paid promptly. She also waited patiently until I could send it back. She's amazing to deal with.

11. We traded doll heads with Roterwolkenvogel.
      She was amazing as a trading partner, positive and able to ship quick.
      The faceplate I got from her was very well packed, and I got a note and cute chocolates with it, which totally suprised me.
      I can only suggest her to everyone, she was one of the most kind peoples I've dealed with.
      Thank you!

12. Roterwolkenvogel bought an MSD dress from me. She was lovely to deal with, the transaction went smoothly and she let me know when the item arrived. I would definitely sell to her again! :)

13. Roterwolkenvogel purchased a pair of MSD-sized pumpkin pants from me. Communication was always fast and extremely prompt, as was payment, and the whole transaction was very smooth and friendly. Thanks again!

14. Roterwolkenvogel bought an MSD dress set from me, and from start to finish the transaction was smooth, with very polite and prompt communication. I would love to do business with her again in the future! :D

15. Really happy with the wigs I bought. Perfect international transaction: nice and fast communication, good price, good photo's, well wrapped, quick shipment. Would recommend.

16. Roterwolkenvogel purchased a doll outfit from me, she paid quickly and was great with communication. I'd love to do business with her again, thank you!! :D

17. Roterwolkenvogel bought a MNF body from me, and everything went perfectly. Roterwolkenvogel was very nice to work with, and even paid off the layaway early. Highly recommended! :)

18. I recently sold an SD13 hoodie to Roterwolkenvogel, and she was an excellent buyer! Great communication, fast pay, she let me know when the item arrived, and she even sent the shipping difference when it ended up costing more than I quoted, of her own accord. I really appreciate it! I'd definitely do business with her again. Thank you! :)

19. Roterwolkenvogel commissioned me to paint her SC-Doll Char head. Communication was excellent and very pleasant, she shipped the head to me quickly and paid promptly. My complaints are zero, and I would gladly deal with her again! :goldstar

20. Roterwolkenvogel bought some Unoa hands from me, was decisive and quick to pay, great with communication, letting me know when they arrived which I always appreciate! Thanks and enjoy! :)