1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Roterwolkenvogel

Mar 22, 2010

1. Roterwolkenvogel bought a pair of MSD pants from me, paid super quickly and was such a sweetheart when I told her things had gotten in the way and delayed the shipping a bit. She even let me know when the things arrived and is so nice to speak with!
      I highly recommend selling items to Roterwolkenvogel. :thumbup

2. Roterwolkenvogel bought a wig from me.
      Good communication, prompt payment and let me know when she got the item. I would be happy to do business with her again, thank you very much! :whee:

3. Sold a Fairyland MiniFee Seorin (Ja-yeon) staff/halberd to roterwolkenvogel. Communications was always has and she was very patient and understanding when I was having difficulties finding a proper package to ship the staff in to get her shipping quotes. Incredibly understanding and patient buyer. I would not hesitate to do business with roterwolkenvogel again!

4. Roterwolkenvogel purchased a pair of Soom Turb/Roxen horns from me. They were very understanding about the shipping cost, paid right away and let me know as soon as the item arrived.

Very patient, sweet and understand buyer. Lovely transaction all around.

5. POSITIVE

I sold Roterwolkenvogel my SOOM Dorothy Helmet and the transaction went perfectly! :celebrate
      Roterwolkenvogel was very patient with me and understanding since I was in the middle of moving.
      I would definitely recommend Roterwolkenvogel as a buyer! Thank you ^-^ :D

6. I bought Soom dune legs and they came as they were in her sales post. She was super sweet and helpful over and it was a good first experience buying from the market place!

7. I bought a Mio jacket from Roterwolkenvogel and everything was perfect! Thanks again <3

8. I bought a blue leekeworld wig from her and it arrived fast and safetly! :)
      Great communication aswell, thanks again :D

9. Roterwolkenvogel adopted my Resinsoul An. She was super lovely throughout and I would greatly recommend her. Thank you so much! <3

10. Roterwolkenvogel bought 4 bouquet lots of 1:4 scaled clay tulips from me.
      Excellent & friendly communication, very prompt payment!
      Definitely a nice person to deal with, and recommended as a buyer :)

11. I was commissioned by Roterwolkenvogel for a faceup and tattoo and had a great experience. :) Prompt communication and payment! Would be happy tonwork with her again! :)

12. I bought a Soom Kowat Cow head from Roterwolkenvogel.
      Excellent communication, speedy shipping and a very smooth transaction.
      Great seller - No reservation in buying from her again.
      A big thank you !!!

13. Roterwolkenvogel bought a Doll-zone dress from me, I've had experience with her before and it was nice to talk again! She was super nice and paid quickly, and was really patient overall!

14. I got the minifee boy arm in normal skin tone from this darling and very happy with the transaction and awesome communication ^^ the shipment was swift and well packed thank you so very much :)

15. Roterwolkenvogel bought CustomHouse body from me and the transaction was perfect!
      Great communication and payment in time. thank you for your purchase!

16. Roterwolkenvogel asked me for a comission. She let me know exactly what she wanted and we easily arranged a price and estimated shipping shedule. The money was transfered perfectly on time and even earlier than agreed on when I finished early. She also immediately let me know when the package arrived.
      Overall, it was a very smooth, pleasant and fun transaction and I'd repeat the experiene anytime again.
      Thanks for you trust in my skills and the great communication.

17. Roterwolkenvogel bought a SOOM Trachy / Lami horns from me and she was a great buyer. The transaction was smooth and easy.
      Communication was great and she paid right away. I was very pleased to do business with her. Thank you!

18. Roterwolkenvogel bought my SoulDoll Vito Freya. She is a fabulous buyer, totally fluent in English and fun to do business with. She paid promptly, communication was great, and I absolutely and without reservation recommend her to anyone looking to do a dolly transaction.

19. I've bought a pair of Dollmore sandals from Roterwolkenvogel.
      They were shipped on the next day and I'm very happy with the transaction.

20. Roterwolkenvogel bought Luts Bory wings and scythe from me on layaway. Payments were prompt and communication was always very friendly! Thanks for being an awesome buyer! :)