1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for rottedgirl

Dec 4, 2009

1. bought a Grit head from rottedgirl. Lots of packaging arrived safely. Good communication. Would deal with again

2. I bought a Souldoll outfit from Rottedgirl and it arrived very fast in excellent condition. Thank you! :)

3. Bought a set of Dollheart clothes from rottedgirl and the transaction could not have gone any smoother ;) the clothes came faster than I expected and I simply love em'. A great seller, thanks again!

4. I purchased a fullset doll from rottedgirl. :) She arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition! Thank you so much!

5. I recently purchased a Dollheart outfit from rottedgirl. Though communication was tough and it took a while to ship, that mess was simply because we both moved to new places the last few weeks and when one had internet the other didn't xD Once she did ship the dress, it arrived fairly quickly and in excellent shape.
      I was pleased with her service and glad that she did explain things to e when problems arouse. I would definitely buy from her again :) (and when neither of us is moving xD)

6. Bought a pair of Ender sandals from rottedgirl. Well-packaged, and in perfect condition. Thanks!

7. I bought a Soom Bi-Weekly clothes from rottedgirl. Shipping was perfectly timed and he was well packaged. I am happy! rottedgirl is a great seller, I would love dealing with her again! Thank you so much!

8. Bought some doll parts from this seller.Very nice seller kept good commication and shipping was fast.

9. rottedgirl sold a doll to me and I was very happy with her - both the doll and rottedgirl. Would definitely buy from her again!

mystical

10. I purchased a Soom Monzo head from rottedgirl on a short layaway. She was great to deal with quick to reply to messages and could not have packaged the head any more safely than it was!! I would definatly buy from rottedgirl again and recommend her to anyone else too!

11. I bought a Soom migma dress from her (she was running an split) and it was all perfectly!! great and fast communication, so kind, and I would buy from her again! 100 recommended!! Thank you for everything!!

12. Rottedgirl let me join in the Migma split for her eyes and I recieved them today in perfect condition. Thanks for running the split! Fast and great communication!

13. I bought monzo's wings and lahela's outfit! She kept great communication and shipped as soon as she possibly could! Thank you so much!!!!!

14. I bought the wig from rottedgirl and I got it after 47 days of waiting.

15. I bought a SD outfit from Rottedgirl. She shipped it the same day I made payment and it arrived in perfect condition. I am very happy with it and would buy from Rottedgirl again. Thank you so much!

16. I purchased a Supia Muse from rottedgirl. Please fully read this thread for information/feedback:

LINK

Thank you,
      Liz

17. I bought Soom Monzo horns and gargoyle hands from Nika and she was a pleasure as always and kept prompt communication during my short layaway and packed the parts well for safe delivery. I will definitely deal with her again. :) Cheers RottedGirl!

18. I bought a Souldoll Zenith girl outfit from RottedGirl and it was the perfect transaction! Item arrived in perfect condition super quickly. Thanks so much! :D :D

19. Rottedgirl joined my Full choice Sard split and everything went smoothly and she kept great communication. When the doll arrived at her place she shipped the head right away and he was packaged very well. Definitely a pleasant experience

20. rottedgirl bought a wig from me and I highly recommend her; payment was prompt and communication was friendly, the transaction couldn't have been smoother!