1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for RPC (HappyBentoKid and WaWaMelon)

Sep 24, 2006

1. WaWaMelon participated in my nineteenth Leekeworld group order and there was smooth and easy sailing straight out the gate. Invoices were responded to in a timely fashion and communication was kept up well from their end. :) A lovely transaction~

Thank you for your participation in this group order.
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::♥::.​

2. I bought a wonderful Rosenlied wig from WaWaMelon. Everything went smoothly Aand I was very pleased. I'm must add my apologies for taking so long to leave feedback.

3. I bought Fairyland Chic Line Cat Girl faceplates from HappyBentoKid and they were packaged splendidly, shipped promptly and were in perfect condition as stated in the sales thread. I would happily do repeat business any time!

4. WaWaMelon was part of the Tata's GO I ran and she was wonderful! I'd love to have her in future GOs! Thanks for being part of the first GO I've ever run! <3

5. Bought a shirt and hoodie from WaWaMelon and they are super cute. thanks!

6. I bought a Hound shirt from WaWaMelon. She shipped super fast and the shirt is just beautiful! Thank you again :)

7. Bought a wonderful shirt from WaWaMelon! communication was fabulous and it shipped quickly. Fit my 70cm guy perfectly. Thank you!

8. HappyBentoKid participated in my For My Doll GO. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

9. WaWaMelon purchased some eyes from me and was an absolute pleasure. I accidentally sent her doll shoes, and she sent them right back and was understanding and very patient about the mix up! Thank you sooo much for your order and you kindness!!

HIGHLY recommended to deal with <3 ^__^

10. I bought a pair of volks eyes from WaWaMelon. She was a pleasure to deal with, very friendly and professional. I hope I can deal with her again sometime ^____^ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Thanks again! ^O^/

11. WaWaMelon was part of Dollmore group order I hosted. Great communication, quick payment, very friendly! Would deal with again! Thank you so much!

12. Wawamelon was part of Luts group order I hosted. Great communication, quick payment, very friendly , and very understanding while waiting for a box to come to pack up the stuff. Thank you so much!

13. Purchased an Iplehouse SID tank shirt from WaWa, communication was wonderful, shipping was very fast; I'd be very happy to buy from her again!
      :daisy

14. WaWaMelon participated in my recent Iple Split & she was a dream to work with. Fast payment of all invoices, great communication throughout...great split member all around :)

15. WaWamelon sold me a fabulous pair of Hound Tensiya sandals. Excellent transaction just a joy doing business with this lovely seller

16. I bought a Lati Byurl from Happybentokid and the transaction was so perfectly dvine:) super caring, fast shipping and Byurl was packed meticulously!!! plus what a wonderfully kind person so refreshing<3! Thank you so much!!!

17. I bought boots from WaWaMelon and they were shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much!!

18. Glad she arrived safely! I was the one who sold her to you, but mix ups happen often due to sharing a feedback thread with my sister. (^_~)

19. I bought a Dollfie Dream DDH-02 head from WaWaMelon and couldn't be more pleased~ communication was exceptional, shipping was prompt and the item was just as described! Thank you~

20. I just got a wonderful lace Tensiya top for hound from WaWaMelon. She's very good and communicates well. I thank you so much.