1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

*{~Feedback for RRoss~}*

Feb 15, 2008

1. I sold a set of EID lingerie to RROSS & it was a very pleasant transaction. She paid right away and let me know when it arrived! I would love to do business again!

Thanks RROSS,
      Nina

:)

2. I bought a pair of shoes from RROSS! Thank you so much!

3. RROSS kindly replied to my WTB for Iplehouse JID Benny outfit. Communications were good, she kept in touch and posted the outfit quickly. The clothes arrived safely in good condition.

Many thanks! :)

4. I bought a SD sized hat from RROSS, she shipped quickly and it arrived in great condition. :)

5. I bought four pairs of dollmore model-size shoes from RROSS. She shipped quickly and they arrived safely and in the condition described. Thank you for a perfect transaction!

6. I bought an Iplehouse Byurl from RROSS.
      It was a great transaction.

7. I sold a msd blouse to RROSS. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. Thanks!!

8. I purchased an Iplehouse Ashanti from RRoss. Communication was great and the transaction was wonderful. I highly recommend RRoss as a seller. Thank you RRoss for a splendid transaction.

9. I sold some clothing items to RROSS and the transaction was very smooth. Flawless communication and quick payment! Thank you so much!

10. Finished a perfect transaction with RROSS. Quick payment and great communication. It was delightful to do business with RROSS. Thank you!

11. RROSS purchased a wig from me. Communication was great and payment was made quickly! Excellent buyer, perfect transaction! Thanks so much!

12. Great buyer!! :D

She purchased some MSD clothes from me and everything went great!! Prompt payment and great communication.

Thank you!!

13. RROSS has purchased four faceups from me. I must thank her for trusting in me to do certain things I didn't have a ton of examples for (like light beard work). I hope you're enjoying them and hope to work with you again soon!

14. As sad as it is, my feedback for this transaction is neutral.

I saw her selling thread for Iplehouse EID Bichun and I PMed her about the doll. I needed a layaway and we discussed the terms and conditions and we both agreed on them. I finished my layaway earlier than expected and always kept her informed when I sent payments and etc. During the layaway, she once asked me for more money because of the paypal fees and I refused because we had setled before starting the layaway that I was adding the fees to the total amount paid and she had agreed. In the end, I let it go.

After I paid, she took a week to ship my doll, that was normal since it was listed in her selling thread and I'm ok with it. She followed my shipping instructions and I thank her for that. The doll arrived today, in perfect conditions, but:

- The doll has a face up that was never disclosed in her selling thread. RROSS never let me know about that. I decided buying her doll specially because it was blank and so I wouldn't have to use my cleaning materials on him. When I asked RROSS about it today, when I just received the doll, she said:

I feel it's buyer's obligation to describe the condition of the dolls she's selling to the best of her abilities. If the doll had a face up, then why wasn't it disclosed with the doll's selling description? And, furthermore, why the pics used for the selling thread were of the doll blank? You can see the selling thread here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?427476-Iplehouse-Bichun-(Light-Brown)-829

- The doll was sent without the papers. Papers were included in the sale according to RROSS' selling thread but I don't have them and I think they're very important. I have PMed RROSS about that too and I hope we find a solution.

So yes, the doll arrived, but not with the items included in RROSS' description (papers are missing) and definitely not as the selling thread disclosed, as it has a face up that never was advertised. I'm sorry to leave this feedback, but I think it's the correct thing to do.

15. To address the last post, I would like to say that this is a misunderstanding. I always say to include paypal fees if they apply and if fees are deducted I send a copy of the payments recieved and fees taken. I wasn't asking for more money at all. True I indeed forgot to change my selling thread to include that since the date the doll was placed for sale he had gotten a face-up. After I posted his face-up pics to a thread I recieved the pm about buying him so it never crossed my mind that he was still thought to have a blank face. I regret making this sale now.

16. RROSS, my neutral is not about the missunderstanding, it's because you listed a doll for sale and didn't disclose the real conditions he has on that selling thread. And it's because you said papers were included and you didn't send them to me.

I'm sorry you regret making the sale now, but it's the same for me.

17. RROSS bought some YoSd clothes and accessories from me, and it went smoothly. She is always nice and friendly and she paid quickly :)
      thank you!

18. RROSS bought a pair of shoes from me--as always, it was a speedy, no-nonsense transaction, and I appreciate RROSS's trustworthiness! Tracking shows the package was delivered safely; thanks, RROSS, for being such a good buyer. :)

19. I just sold some E.I.D. clothing to RROSS. We live in the same area so we arranged for my roommate and RROSS to exchange the funds and clothing. It was a good transaction.
      Thank you very much!

20. I participated in a split with PROSS for the staff with the Elemental Guardian Lahela from Iplehouse. Great person to work with! Shipping took a while, but it did arrive safe and sound and was insured in case anything had happened. Would definitely work with PROSS again. Thank you!