1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ryok0

Feb 16, 2009

1. I bought two pairs of shoes from Ryok0 and it was a great transaction! Recommend as seller! ^-^

2. I bought Ryok0's CH Ange Ai Uri and he was here lightning fast! Packed very well and I am just so happy! Thank you so much! :)

3. Ryok0 bought Volks SD10 body from me. She make a fast payment. The overall transaction went smoothly. Thank you so much for your kind :)

4. I bought some lovely dolls clothes from Ryok0 and it was a perfect transaction . It was shipped out quickly and packed up beautifully . Thank you :D

5. I bought a Ryok0 volks yo-sd Piccolo and it was wonderful deal! : D Parsel was sent the next day. Doll is packaged perfectly. Would recommend.

6. Fantastic buyer! She bought my YoSD Sara and paid immediately. I unfortunately left the doll's papers out of the first parcel. Ryok0 let me know immediately, and was extremely patient when letter post took a long time to get the papers to her. I would definitely do another transaction with her!

7. Sold Volks body. It was a pleasure to business with you. Thanks for a great transaction Ryok0! :)

8. I bought two Lullaby Poem wigs from Ryok0 - perfect transaction, they were shipped very fast and the contact was great. Thank you Ryok0, it was a pleasure :)

9. I purchased some shoes from Ryok0. They were very friendly and a dream to work with. I would recommend this seller to any one who wants a pain free buying experience.

10. Ryok0 bought a Volks Yo-SD Kanata from me and everything went smoothly! Communication was great and payment was prompt! A+ buyer! Would happily work with again.

11. I bought a beautiful Custom House Angi Ai Gaby from Ryok0. They were amazing to talk to and always patient. I recommend them as seller. <3

12. Ryok0 bought a YoSD Megu and Komame doll set from me and everything went smoothly.
      she is a very friendly person and the payment was prompted.
      Will not hesitate to do another transaction with her if I got the chance. :):):)

13. I finished a trade with Ryok0 and transaction was great! She was very flexible and accommodating. Communication was great, and items were sent super fast and in great shape. I would definitely trade with again :D Thanks so much!

14. I bought a Volks 15th Anniversary Megu & Komame from Ryok0 through layaway. I can say without a second thought that this was the most pleasant and easy transaction I've participated in through DoA. She is incredibly sweet and accommodating, and was easily contactable throughout the layaway.

I would absolutely do business with Ryok0 again in future, and fully recommend her as a seller. ♥

15. I bought pants from ryok0. They were nice to deal with and answered all my questions. Pants arrived in good conditions :)

16. Ryok0 purchased a Volks Little Lorina from me and the transaction was superb! Prompt payment, polite messages and I was notified when the package arrives. Highly recommended buyer. Thank you again for the smooth transaction!

17. I bought a wig. It was packaged nicely and I would buy from her again!