1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for s0yuz

Nov 1, 2008

1. S0yuz bought my Iplehouse Ryan from me and she really was a pleasure to do business with. She was very nice and stayed in contact with me the entire time, paid both payments very quickly, and notified me right away when he arrived. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

2. Did another couple of faceups for S0yuz, whom I couldn't be happier with as a customer ^^ She was pretty clear about what she wanted, paid promptly once again and was gracious and patient. Thank you so much!

3. S0yuz ordered two fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when it arrived safely, as requested. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

4. SOyuz bought a Impldoll Harley from Me! Since we're in the same city I meet at a local Library and it was fantastic meeting her in person. Thank you again and hope to see you soon! And enjoy your new Harley! Please do share his transfermation with me. :)

Happy Turkey Day!

5. I bought a DZ Fei (girl) from s0yuz. She arrived well packed and with a bunch of extras I wasn't expecting! Communication with s0yuz was EXCELLENT. She answered all my questions, helped me through everything, and she was just perfect through this whole transaction.

Thanks so much, s0yuz!

6. I bought an pink impl baby body from s0yuz, super fast shipping, awesome communication, I love him~
      great transaction, would love to do business again <3

7. s0yuz ordered another three fur wigs from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

8. I purchased a Soom Glati from s0yuz, very easy to communicate with, fast with shipping and friendly :) A pleasure doing business with.

9. I sold my FL LittleFee Lishe to s0yuz. She paid promply when she said she would, and informed me when the doll arrived.
      Excellent transactio, would certainly work with her again. Highly recommended buyer.

10. I sold a Shiwoo faceplate to s0yuz. Everything went smoothly and quickly apart from her idiot of a postman who left the package in the mailbox even though it should have been signed for. She was lovely to deal with.

11. s0yuz sold me a pair of urethane eyes and even went the extra step of listing them on eBay so that I could use my gift card. She shipped incredibly fast, is a marvelous seller and I could not be more pleased with this transaction. Thank you so much!!!

12. Bought a pair of ED eyes from s0yuz. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and my items arrived perfectly. Would buy from again C:

13. I ordered some urethanes from s0yuz a while back and I just picked up the package from the post office. Everything was packaged nicely and the eyes are in perfect condition. There was a minor issue with estimating shipping, she thought it was less but turned out to be more than expected. She did however pay for the difference which was really nice of her :D Shipping was quick,Great communication. I'd buy from s0yuz again ^_^

14. I sold a dress to s0yuz. She paid quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended!

15. I bought Soom Beyla outfit from s0yuz - it was exactly as described, in excellent condition. The transaction went very smoothly, the clothes were on the way to me in no time and arrived here today packed safely and with care. I would gladly deal with her again. Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

16. I bought another pair of urethane eyes from s0yuz and she shipped them out the same day! It cannot get better than that! She's a delight to work with! :)

17. I bought a Dollzone double jointed girl body from s0yuz and it is wonderful. She was very nice and cooperative and the shipping was very fast. Thank you so much s0yuz I would like to deal again with you!

18. I bought a Soom Dolomi outfit from S0yuz and it was a fantastic transaction : the communication was very efficient and pleasant, and the mail was shipped extra-fast. She's a great seller, a real delight to work with.
      Thanks again S0yuz ! ^_^

19. I sold a dress to s0yuz. She paid very quickly, and was pleasant to deal with. Thanks!

20. S0yuz participated in my Bambicrony (ED eyes) Go. She was a great go participant. She paid quickly and was a great member. Even after our original order was lost, then Bambi stopped responding and finally after almost 10 months our order came. She did not complain once.Thanks again for your patience and understanding.&#9829;