1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Sadaloha

Apr 22, 2008

1. I bought some MSD pants from Sadaloha-she was friendly and packed them well :) Thanks so much!

2. Had a wonderful transaction with Sadaloha. I purchased some cute shoes and an adorable dress from her. They arrived perfectly. Thank you again!

3. I bought a Dollmore jacket from Sadaloha and everything went perfectly! Thanks again! <3

4. I bought some MSD clothes from SADALOHA. 2 items of 12 has been lost or kept at the customs or ???? but Sadaloha refund me some founds. In fact I highly recommend her as she is honest and reliable.

5. I just bought 2 excellent wigs from Sadaloha, they were packed beautifully and I recommend her highly to everyone!!

Hugest thankies. ((><))

6. Sadaloha bought a Volks Super Dollfie from me on a payment plan. We started off a bit slow with contact and communication but all of her e-mails were polite and friendly, and communication improved greatly. She paid in full before our agreed timeline and just sent me a very nice note to let me know Anais arrived safely and will be a loved member of her doll family. Thank you Sadaloha! - Barb in MA

7. I sold Glati and Glot to sadaloha.
      She is a great buyer~ Easy to communicate, and paid very fast. Higly recommended!

8. Sadaloha and I traded her Volks Kun head + some money with my Volks Yo-tenshi Kasumi. She sent the money pretty much as soon as I'd sent my Paypal address and mailed the Kun head just as quickly. I'm extremely pleased with this transaction and hope she enjoys the Kasumi as much as I will enjoy the Kun. <3

Thanks again!

9. Did a partial trade/partial buy of PW Sky from sadaloha. Transaction was perfect as was Sky! I very pleased and would definitly do business with her again! I highly recommend this member to anyone here. Thanks again!

10. Positive Feedback!

sadaloha brought doll from me.
      With fast payment & good transection process, we've a good time together in dealing.

I recommended sadaloha is a good person to deal with.

Thank you very much.Hope we've a business in the future.XD

11. sadaloha bought a wig from me and everything went very smoothly.
      Thank you very much for an easy and perfect transaction! :XD:

12. She bought a Michele from and Sadaloha was definitely an excellent buyer. I highly recommend her! The entire transaction couldn't have gone more perfectly. Thanks again so much!

13. Received lovely tan girl from Sadaloha, Arrived super fast and very well packaged. Will definately want to purchase again anytime.

14. Sadaloha bought a Dollheart outfit from me and paid super fast and let me know as soon as it arrived. I highly recommend her :-) Thanks for a great transaction!

15. Sold 2 customized handmade furwigs to sadaloha. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

16. Saloha bought a Yo-Tenshi Shizuku from me. Saloha was wonderful, easy and friendly to deal with. Payments arrived as planned. I would gladly do business with Saloha again anytime.

17. Sadaloha bought Volks SD-17 body of Genji from me. Great communication and fast payment.
      Highly recommend!!!

18. I purchased a lati green senny from Sadaloha had great communication and the dollie was in perfect condition upon arrival.

19. Sadaloha bought some necklaces from me. Very smooth transaction and great communication. A great trustworthy buyer!

20. Sadaloha answered my WTB thread about looking for yosd sara default wig.
      Communication was great and I received the wig in perfect condition.
      Thank you for being such a very nice person! And I'd love to deal with you again in the future!
      Thanks a million!! :)