1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sadistic_x_Blood

Mar 9, 2007

1. Sadistic_x_Blood bought a Dollfie Dream body from me.....She paid her layaway promptly and quickly and let me know when the item arrived. I would do business with her again :)

2. I did a commission for sadistic_x_blood and it was a pleasure. Very patient and understanding, even when I forgot the dolls head cap :(. A wonderful person to work with. I'm glad you like it!

3. I purchased an MSD body from Sadistic_x_Blood. She was very friendly, fast to reply and sent the item out promptly. I would definately do business with her, thank you!

4. Sadistic_x_blood just bought a MSD wig from me. She was very friendly in PMs and paid very quickly and was extremely responsive. I would definitely engage in future transactions with her!

5. she bought a yosd dress from me! prompt payment!! excellent buyer!

6. Sadistic_x_Blood was a participant in my second Glass Eyes group order and is just wonderful to deal with. Invoices were paid quickly and communication was well kept up on her end. This was a smooth transaction and I definitely recommend her!!

:clover Thank you for being such a lovely participant!! :clover

7. I recently purchased a Dollfie Dream from Sadistic_X_Blood and I couldn't have asked for a better person to deal with. She arrived quickly and packaged very well. She is absolutely beautiful and Sadistic_X_Blood is the absolute best. Thank you!!

8. I'm so happy my SDF Ethan found a new wonderful home! Incredible person, and flawless transaction from start to finish. :)

9. I bought a Luts Milk wig fro Sadistic_x_Blood and it was such a great deal! Lovely wig and awesome seller! Thank you so much!

10. I was commissioned by sadistic_x_blood for a faceup on a Karon head. ^^ We had a really great transaction, she was very prompt with her PMs, and also her payment. I'm so glad he arrived to you safely, and also glad he has found a new home! I would definitely do business with her again! :D

11. Bought a Karon head from Sadistic_x_blood. Quick communication and shipment, a joy to do business with.

12. Sadistic_x_Blood was in my EP GO.
      She's really patient with this long waiting period.
      It's my pleasure to have her in my GO :)

13. sadistic_x_blood was a fantastic buyer for my Volks Bianka. She paid promptly and communication was smooth and easy. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction!

14. Bought some socks from me and went really well, great buyer!

15. Great seller. She bought 2 shirts from me. Fast with payment and nice with PMs. Recommended!! :D

16. I sold a BTSS outift to Sadistic_x_Blood. The communication was great and transaction was smooth. Would love to do business in the future again. Thank you very much.

17. I participated in a split for a Soom Beyla that Sadistic_x_Blood held. It was very well-organized and she provided regular updates and layaway payment reminders/invoices. She was quick to ship after I had sent the shipping amount and my share of the split arrived in a timely manner in perfect condition. Thanks!! 8D

18. Took park in sadistic_x_blood's Soom MD split. I'm happy how she dealt with my questions, and was very patient. we gladly talk part of her splits.

19. sadistic_x_blood is absolutely awesome! Bought a BTSSB dress from her! Fast shipping! The dress is beautiful, and in wonderful condition!

20. [SIZE="-10"]Sadistic_x_Blood recently participated in my Tata's Paradise group order and everything ran through smooth and easily. Payments were sent in a timely fashion and communication from her end of things left nothing to be desired. A pleasant dealing through and through.

:clover Thank you for your participation in this group order!!
      I hope that your experience was a pleasant one!! :clover
      [/SIZE]