1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sadistic_x_Blood

Mar 9, 2007

1. sadistic_x_blood purchased a pair of ED eyes from me and she has been really easy to deal with. She let me know right away when the eyes arrived and even showed me a picture of her beautiful Shiratori with the eyes! They looked absolutely stunning. ^^ Thank you very much for the purchase and I hope your girl will continue to love them for a long time. All the best! Thank you for such a pleasant and easy transaction. Highly Recommended! A++

2. I bought a limited Luts Ethan from sadistic_x_blood and the doll was restrung, shipped, and arrived in one week in perfect condition! Great seller!

3. I bought a puki wig from Sadistic_x_Blood. She shipped fast and was wonderful to work with. C: The wig is exactly what I was looking for, so thank you so much! <3

4. Sadistic_x_Blood was a participant in my eighteenth Leekeworld group order and everything went through wonderfully well! Invoices were responded to swiftly and communication left nothing to be desired from their end. Smooth and easy sailing all the way through and I would happily work with them again!

Thank you for your participation in this group order.
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::&#9829;::.​

5. Sold a Fairyland Pukisha faceplate to Sadistic_x_Blood, she is a great buyer: sent the payment quickly and answered all messages.
      It was a great transaction, Thank you! ;)

6. Sadistic_x_Blood recently purchased my Soom Breccia on a short layaway. Her communication was fantastic throughout, and she even paid off early. :) I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again, and I highly recommend her as an excellent buyer. Thanks!!

7. I bought a bundle of SD sized clothes from sadistic_x_blood and I couldn't be happier. She was so understanding and allowed me to put it on layaway. She shipped quickly after I have made my final payment. She was so friendly and patient with me. Plus, she added some freebies in the package. Highly recommended.

Thank you sooooo much. :) :cheer

8. sadistic_x_blood comissioned me for a faceup on her Soom Breccia, and she was a pleasure to deal with. Great instructions and very friendly. Thank you again! :)

9. Sadistic_x_Blood bought a jpopdolls Paris wig from me. She paid quickly and was extremely easy to deal with. I would highly recommend dealing with her. Thanks!

10. I bought a pair of breccia fox ears from her and they arrived very quickly and perfectly packaged. Highly recommended seller!

11. I sold a doll dress to Sadistic_x_Blood. Everything went smoothly and she was very pleasant to deal with. I would gladly sell to her again. :) Thank you so much! :D

12. Really excellent customer service!!
      Bought a Pukisha pukipuki faceplate from sadistic x
      I had a pleasant experience! I'm very happy with my purchase and would buy here again! :aheartbea

13. Sadistic_x_Blood bought an SD skirt from me recently. She paid on time and let me know when the skirt arrived. A wonderful buyer! Thanks again! <3

14. Hands down the best buyer i've ever dealt with :)
      I sold Sadistic_x_Blood my Delf Soony. I decided to accept layaway and payments were made perfectly!! When I had some issues with posting, she was so patient and so understanding.
      Would love to be able to deal with again. Thank you so much xxx
      [h=2][/h]

15. I sold a SD shirt to Sadistic_x_Blood and it was such a lovely transaction ! Communication and payment were very prompt, making the transaction go smoothly~~ Wonderful and trustworthy, I highly recommend Sadistic_x_Blood !!

16. Sadistic_x_Blood was a wonderful participant in my Luts GO! She paid invoices on time and was prompt with communication. Everything went without a hitch and she was super friendly. I'd gladly work with her in another group order again!

17. I purchased a BC Cookie from Sadistic_x_Blood. She was super friendly, quick to reply, awesome to work with, and shipped really quick. I'd definitly work with her again =D

Thanks so much! <3

18. sadistic_x_blood commissioned me to airbrush her Breccia's fox paws, and fix up her faceup that had gotten damaged since I painted her. As before, everything went perfectly! I'd be happy to work with sadistic_x_blood again anytime. :)

19. I bought a yosd outfit from Sadistic_x_Blood and the transaction was smooth from start to finish. She mailed the outfit promptly and it is just perfect! I highly recommend to anyone to transact with Sadistic_x_Blood in the future. Thanks so much :)

20. Got 2 pairs of shoes from Sadistic_x_Blood today. She kept in touch - when she found she had a delay in shipping them she sent them Priority! Sweet little shoes :D Very conscientious - great transaction.