1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sadistic_x_Blood

Mar 9, 2007

1. Sadistic_x_Blood participated in my GO, and everything went very well! There was great communication, fast payment, and it was over all very smooth. Thanks!

2. I bought an Infinite Love Kimono from Sadistic_x_Blood she is a fantastic seller, great with communication and answered all the questions I had to ask. She was awesome with sending it via EMS due to a delay, which I didn't mind, but it was just so sweet of her to send it via EMS without extra charge. Thank you soo much, and I would buy or sell to her without having a second thought n_n Thank you so much~

3. I sold a Dollfie Dream Dynamite body to sadistic_x_blood, she was very friendly and paid promptly. Sadistic_x_blood is really sweet, and I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you so much~ :fangirl:

4. Bought a yo-sd Amelie Tailor dress and stockings from Sadistic_x_Blood -- it arrived promptly and was exactly as described, & fit my little girl to a T! Great seller!

5. Sadistic_x_Blood commissioned me her SQ LABS Moe head. She is very kind and great to work with. She paid quickly and her her communication is excellent! Thank you so much!

6. I bought a Breccia body from sadistic_x_blood and she not only sent it with all the original packaging, she added the tail as an omake, and the body came beautifully wired and sueded and with extra heavy string! A wonderful transaction and much appreciated! :D

7. sadistic_x_blood joined my Leekeworld GO ^ ^ Payment was sent asap and is very polite! It so nice to work with you! Thank you~

8. I just finished a by commission outfit for sadistic_x_blood. She was a wonderful help, making a dressform for me to use. Together we were able to make the perfect outfit!

9. Very kind, friendly and patient seller. We had some post office trouble but she was awesome about it and got the box turned right around. She packs resin like a fiend, too. ^_^ I was very happy working with her all-around, and would definitely do so again.

10. Purchased a Link outfit for PukiPuki size from Sadistic. Everything was packaged carefully. Great and timely communication for the transaction...I would highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you!! She also shipped it in a faster method when she ran behind on shipping.

11. I bought a Puki Piki from Sadistic_x_Blood, absolutely wonderful transaction! Great seller! Thank you!

12. I ordered a hoodie from her!
      The transaction went great! It was shipped nicely and arrived really quick!

Thanks so much!
      :celebrate

13. Sadistic_X_Blood purchased an Unoa faceplate and headback from me. Paid quickly and was super pleasant to work with. Highly recommended! Thank you so much!

14. I purchased a doll via layaway. It was a pleasant transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Sadistic_x_blood again. :)

15. Bought her Delf Soony. She is so sweet! I loved doing business with Sadistic_x_blood, she is a great seller: awesome communication! The doll was PERFECTLY packaged!!!

16. Bought a Doll Chateau adult male body from Sadistic_x_Blood. She packed him well, and he made it here in one piece. Sorting office delayed him one day, but getting used to that. The resin match was as I hoped and it works for my Dollshe Beranrd head and my Orijean head as well. Thrilled my boys have a body to share.

17. Bought an avalanche head from Sadistic Blood, arrived in great condition just as stated. Thanks!

18. Recently sold some Slim mini shorts to Sadistic_x_Blood. Payment was prompt and communication was good. Wonderful buyer.

19. sadistic_x_blood bought a Blue Fairy Tommy from me and paid quickly, was lovely to chat to and ever so polite! I'd happily deal with her again, great buyer, thanks again! :daisy

20. Just bought a bluefairy TF Tommy head from this seller!! Communication was prompt and pleasant, invoicing + shipping was fast, and the head arrived as described and well-packed. Overall excellent transaction and a very recommended seller!! :D