1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sae

Aug 17, 2006

1. Another great, quick transaction with Sae...Thanks again.....

2. Fast shipping and he was safely packed up. Beautiful boy, thank you so much XD

3. FIVE STAR*****

I just got my package of things I bought from Sae today. Just an awesome person to buy from.. I highly recommend .. Everything arrived super fast and is totally wonderful

:)

4. POSITIVE! I bought some great MSD items shirts from Sae last week- great transaction! The jacket was as described, soft and warm, the pants are beautiful! Communication was friendly and businesslike, and the package came *fast.* only 3 days... She's no nice...

I'd buy from her again with confidence!

5. Sae is the best buyer on earth! She's wonderful to deal with and a complete sweetheart and a great friend too!

6. Bought some msd clothes and they were shipped out fast and got here quickly. I love the clothes, so much cuter in person than in the photos! :D Will definatly buy from Sae again.

7. Sold a few items to Sae. She is a very friendly person, also a great buyer :)
      I'm so sorry for the delay ;_;

8. Got a shirt off her, well packaged and because of a delay she gave me an extra something ^_^ polite seller A++++ would buy from again ^^

9. I bought a Petite Ai bear costume from Sae several months ago (shame on me - I forgot to leave feedback!) and it was just wonderful. Very cute and well-made, and Sae had excellent communication with me and fast shipping.

10. Just did business with Sae and it was great. ^^
      Thanks very much.

11. Sae is fantastic to deal with, such a lovely person :D
      Thanks!

12. I bought some clothes from Sae and I can't believe how fast they got here! It's amazing! And the clothes are even better than the pictures. ^__^ Thanks so much Sae!

13. Another great transaction with Sae and lightning Fast...Sent out on the 18th and got it on the 22nd..and over a weekend too!!! thanks so much!

14. I bought Sae's beautiful Dream of Doll Shall and she's wonderful!!

Super speedy shipping! Very well packed and arrived safely with no problems at all. Exactly as described and photographed.

Great communication. Sae is friendly and all around just a great seller. All transactions on Den of Angels should be as smooth, easy and quick as this one.

Thanks, Sae!

Wendy

15. Sold a doll head to Sae, she was absolutely wonderful to deal with and paid very promptly! :daisy

16. Sae bought some clothes from me ^-^ Fast payment and just a quick, easy transaction. No problems what so ever ~ lovely to trade with ^_^

17. She is a great seller and wonderful to work with! Would highly recc'd! Thanks so much!

18. I purchased a red wig from Sae, she kept in perfect contact, was lovely to do business with and the wig is great. Thanks so much!

Fiona

19. i bought a cp boy body from sae :)
      she was mega fast and i would buy from her again and again :D

20. Great seller! The package got here quickly. Thank you!