1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sae

Aug 17, 2006

1. Sae bought some clothes from me. The payment was made quickly and the communication was great! Excellent buyer! <3<3<3

2. I adopted Sae's Shall and she came in perfect condition, she is lovely :fangirl:

The transaction went great and she was quite patient with the whole paypal problem and we kept communication during the whole transaction.
      Shipping was really fast and I'm really satisfied with everything.
      Many thanks!
      :aheartbea

3. Bought my MNF Soo head from Sae! Great transaction! When I accidentally paid twice with Paypal, she refunded one of them without any problems. :) I wasn't concerned about the shipping speed, but she still compensated me for a few days' delay by sending a free hat with my Soo head. =^_^= Very, very nice of her. Thank you so much!

4. Sae bought my unoa Lusis mod.
      It was a good transaction with great communication ^^ !
      Thanks miss ^^ !

5. I traded/sold/bought a Shushu elf from Sae, trading a Puki. Everything went perfectly...she was a pleasure to work with!

Thanks for the beautiful girl, the communication, and the quick-as-lightening despite being cross-Atlantic shipping!

Wow!

-K

6. Bought a little top of Sae and everything went smooth. The top arrived very quick. Thanks so much!!! :D

7. Sae has bought a ton of clothes from me. The transaction is always smooth. She's such a valued customer! <3<3<3

8. Can't believe it! I purchased an SD sized shirt from Sae, and received it in 5 days-with international delivery. Amazing! Thank you Sae for the extra-fast service and wonderful shirt. Can't forget great communication and smooth transaction too. I would definitely buy from Sae again :aheartbea

Aidan in his black petal shirt:

[​IMG]

Thanks again!

9. I was involved in a trade with Sae. Very friendly messages, great communication and prompt shipping. Thanks for a wonderful transaction!!! :D

10. Sae sold me a petdolls ANT cat :aheartbea

She was great to deal with and I was so happy to find an ANT as they're quite rare.

Thank you SAE!

11. I sold a pair of Puki Victory hands to Sae and she was very pleasant to deal with. She paid very quickly and I would not hesitate to do business with her again!!

Sae is a very lovely person to communicate with also :D

12. I've dealt with Sae twice. She bought a doll from me this time.

Sae really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction :fangirl:

I highly recommend Sae :aheartbea

13. I just completed a trade with Sae for dolls... Everything went wonderfully, she was great to work with, and even made sure she had someone to communicate with her customers while she was out of town!

I HIGHLY recommend Sae :)

14. I did a trade with Sae as well as faceups, and she was great to deal with :) She made sure to keep me informed when she was away, and everything went smoothly. I'm very pleased, thanks~!

15. I bought a top from Sae, she shipped fast and good communication, thank you!

16. I got a Shi head from Sae ~ great communication, fast delivery and excellent packaging!
      Cheers x

17. brought a lovely red hoody from Sae she was an absolute pleasure to deal with and posted everything incredibly quickly, i highly recomend her for anyone to use.

Thank you ever so much :D

18. POSITIVE feedback again for Sae!
      I bought a dress from her and she shipped fast!
      Item is in good conditions!

Thanks
      Sara

19. had another great transaction with Sae, I bought her Dollmore msd wizard jacket, great communication and fast shipping, thanks so much!

20. Sae bought puki clothes from me. She communicated and paid quickly and was just nice all-around. :)

She also let me know as soon as the package arrived.

Would definitely love to do business with you again, Sae! Thank you!