1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sae

Aug 17, 2006

1. Just received my Yo Tinatsu and she is perfect! Highly recommend, this was a great transaction.

2. I traded with Sae for Luts black coat^^ The transaction was great, the coat was shipped very quickly and is perfect:aheartbea Thank you, Sae^^

3. Sae and I traded doll heads. She was very nice and replied fast and shipped the head quickly. Thanks very much. :)

4. bought a Puki Flora from Sae, quick reply and next day delivery!
      Thanks so much!!

5. I traded my Crobidoll Lance head with Sae for her Puki Sugar~ I've never had so much fun trading something so expensive before! We have alot in common! Anyway, she's a wonderfull trader and even sent next day delivery. Couldn't recommend her more! :D

6. Sae bought a DELF boy body from me 8D
      Lovely dealing with, and great communication ;o; :aheartbea

7. the dress i bought from Sae was shipped super promptly and safely. it was a pleasure to deal with such a friendly seller! :)

8. i traded sae a vampire elf chiwoo head + wigs for a puki and everything went really well ^^ a great transaction!

9. :D I bought an AA SD Girl body from Sae. A perfect transaction with a wonderful seller who was always responding to emails, sending out very quickly and very, very friendly, too! Thanks again! I cannot, but highly recommend her! :fangirl:

10. I sold the leg furs from my Dollheart Fukubukuro bag. Sae was very friendly and quick to pay, a flawless transaction! Thanks!

11. Some very very late feedback...

A very very excellent seller, very quick and successful transaction, very nice to deal with and all around great and professional :)

The Puki Loreley Faceplate I bought was in excellent condition and packaged well.

I was very satisfied with this transaction and I would buy from this seller again.

12. Sae bought a MNF Ryeon from me. Everything went as smoothly as you'd expect! Paid quickly and was very friendly in communication. Sell her your dolls with confidence! :lol:

13. I bought a Lati Green from sae and we had a very nice and smooth transaction!:fangirl:

14. Very good transaction. :)
      She was quick to reply, and quick to ship the doll. :aheartbea

15. traded Sae's yo sd ryo with my outfits, really good tranaction!
      fast communication, Sae's very nice:)

16. Sold me a full set puki chichi which was gorgeous! Sae was wonderful to work with fast communications and wonderfully personable. A+ seller indeed!

17. I traded with Sae (again XD) for some clothes and it went perfect as always^^ She's lovely to deal with and the clothes are perfect, thank you^^

18. I bought a Luts Girl Body from Sae. Communication was fantastic, and shipping was very fast! I would definitely buy from her again. :)

19. I purchased Minifee Ryeon from Sae and I'm happy to recommend her to others as a great person to deal with. She took a chance on accepting a layaway from me, which I greatly appreciate and I hope worked out well for her, too. All communication from her was prompt and friendly, and my doll was sent quickly and safely - all around great transaction. Thanks very much!

20. Sae bought a wig from me, she was very patient when I had to deal with a family emergency in the middle of the transaction and let me know as soon as she received the wig. She is lovely to communicate with and definitely recommended, thanks:)