1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for saintaya

Jul 30, 2006

1. I sell a VOLKS MSD F-18 white skin to saintaya and all has been perfect :)!
      Fast payment and comunication! :)

Thanks you!
      100% RECOMMENDED <3

2. Positive Feedback

saintaya purchased a pair of Volks MSD hands from me. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the package arrived to her. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in her messages. It was a pleasure to do business with her, I really hope to do business with her again in the future. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with saintaya, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

3. I recently purchased a pair of SQLabs Yo-SD hands from saintaya, and I was 100% happy with the transaction. Communication with her was very easy, and she shipped them out promptly. I highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you very much!

4. Got a faceup from Saintaya, I love how my girl came out! and it was fast shipping and she stayed in touch with me the whole time

5. I purchased two wigs from saintaya and they were amazing to work with. My package went through mail limbo for a while because the address I gave her didn't work out, and she kindly sent the wigs out to me again after they eventually made their way back to her. She was patient, great with communication, and packed the wigs wonderfully. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again.

6. I bought a wig from Saintaya. The transaction went smoothly, communication was great, and the item arrive safe and sound in the mail. :) Thanks again!

7. Sold a pair of hands to saintaya
      Flawless transaction with fast payment and communication
      Highly recommend!!!

8. Positive Feedback

I've bought Dream of Doll DOT Head 4 from saintaya. Everything was great, transaction was really smooth and shipping was fast. He is just perfect!!! :love He became my favorite doll! :D

Thank you so much! :dance

9. Belated feedback - I bought saintaya's Minoruworld Ted, in a layaway during Sept-October. She was terrific during the whole transaction, packed him well, and it was a very smooth international transaction.

10. I had a great transaction with Saintaya
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. The nicest seller ever! I bought this amazing Rodich head from her and she was so helpful every step of the way! She shipped the item out and I got the packages in a timely fashion! Highly recommended too!

12. I bought a Luts Wayne head from saintaya. He arrived quickly, was well packaged and looked great. Thank you so much for a wonderful buy and I would definitely work with her again. A+ Seller.

13. Saintaya respond to my WTB thread for Volks SDGr body, the communication went smoothly and I agreed to buy the body from her. The body were unstrung per my request and packaged nicely, just as described. I would recommend her to anyone :)

14. AMAZING seller!

Wow oh wow--I just received two gorgeous, gorgeous kimonos from saintaya, and I couldn't be more pleased! Not only is she just amazing to communicate with, but she shipped on time and even faster than I expected. She even included an extra little gift for my dolls as well--a cute little hairband. The kimonos are really amazing quality, too. I can't recommend her enough! Thanks so much!

15. Perfect seller!

All around excellent transaction. I purchased saintaya's SDGR Mytyl head on layaway.
      Superb communication, very polite and answered all questions I had.
      Allowed layaway and confirmed each time a payment was received. I was able to pay the head off early and shipping was incredibly quick and the packaging was flawless!

I would not hesitate at all to do business with her again! ^-^
      Thank you so much!!

16. I bought Dollclans Phython head from Saintaya. She was super friendly in our conversation and shipped the head immediately after I paid, and it even arrived a bit more quickly than she estimated. It was extremely well packaged with plenty of bubble wrap. Definitely would do business with her again. Thanks so much!!

17. So this is a transaction that I am very happy and proud of. I trade my Asuna Titania (without full set, just with ears, ear armor, wig, and eyes) and seifuku with Saintaya for her custom DDH01+MDD body along with eyes and some other cute stuff. She is very very very sweet and fun to talk to and the transaction went smoothly. I received my girl and I updated her about it. She also updated me about her girl as well~ I would definitely and 100% recommend her and I would 300% do business with her again. ^^ I also think I gained a new friend, ahahaha. :)

18. Saintaya contacted me about my WTB thread for a LUTS Honey Delf Centaur body, and this was an extremely smooth transaction. We agreed on a price and they were understanding when my payment for my spending income didn't come through for a few days. Shipping was quick and the parts were extremely well packed! Communication was fast and very nice!

I am a bit late leaving feedback but I wouldn't hesitate to work with Saintaya again, thank you so much for contacting me about my WTB thread!

19. Purchased LUTS Tiny Delf Alice Elf Full Doll from Saintaya and am delighted with my little girl who arrived today very well packed. Saintaya was a delight to speak to and very helpful with tracking etc. Would not hesitate to buy from her again