1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakana_hime

Aug 7, 2009

1. Sakana_hime purchased a minifee head from me! Excellent tranmsaction all around thank you so much! :D

2. @sakana_hime very kindly sold me her Iplehouse Violet head, despite my being in the UK, and shipped her promptly and totally problem-free. She arrived super fast, too! The whole experience was wonderful and I'd definitely trust to by from her again. Really lovely seller, put me totally at easy. Thanks for your time! <3

3. I purchased a mnf sleeping sircca head from Samana_hime. she was a pleasure to buy from. excellent communication at all times and the head arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. highly recommended. thank you so much ^_____^

4. Positive feedback!
      Sakana_Hime was quick to respond to my initial inquiry about her Sircca unicorn horn, and answered all of my questions. She also gave me shipping information immediately, so I could factor that into whether or not I wanted to buy it.
      I can't say much about the packaging, because somebody else opened it for me (heavy heavy rain, so they wanted to make sure it was soaked) but I can say that there was a loooot of bubblewrap involved, hehe! Needless to say, the horn arrived safely and dry! ;)

5. I purchased a fullset Fairyland Momo from Sakana_hime, and it was a wonderful transaction. She was great to chat with during the lawaway process, she shipped quickly, and everything was well packaged. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. Thanks again!

6. Sakana_hime sold me her Raccoondoll Lucy.
      The transaction went perfectly and she was really nice and easy to talk to. Shipment as well as making a shipping estimate went very quick and easily. I would highly recommend her.

7. I bought a Minifee Spring 2017 head from sakana_hime and it was a wonderful experience. The head was in perfect condition and well packed. I would definitely buy from them again!

8. Purchased a corset from me. Didn't dally at all in sending payment, and let me know as soon as it arrived.

9. TWO great transactions & counting!

Thanks again!

10. Positive feedback!
      Bought a doll from me, wonderful buyer, friendly, reliable, quick payment, and let me know when the doll had arrived.
      Perfect smooth transaction, a pleasure!

11. Bought an Iplehouse JID Leona from Sakana_hime and everything went very smoothly! Very happy with our transaction. Thanks again!

12. I bought a Fairyland centaur body from Sakana and it was sent super fast and well packaged. Thank you!!

13. Sold a Spiritdoll smart body to Sakana_Hime and they paid promptly. They even took photos of their head on the body for reference when I asked. Would not hesitate to sale doll to them again.

14. I sold a MNF Tika to sakana_hime. She had great communication, responded quickly, and paid on time! She was all around pleasant to work with! I especially enjoyed that she knew exactly what shipping option she wanted and was concise about it.

15. I purchased an Unoa B-el and B-el faceplate from sakana_hime. She was very quick to respond and even sent me extra photos upon request. She shipped exactly when she said she would and packaged the doll very well! Overall a wonderful transaction and I would not hesitate to work with her again!

16. I bought a unoa compatible headback from sakana_hime. communication was polite and prompt, they shipped it out quickly and they packed the box perfectly. the item arrived exactly as described and it was honestly the epitome of an excellent transaction. spot on seller!

17. I bought a minifee Karsh head from sakana_hime and it was a very pleasant transaction. Communication was excellent, he was shipped quickly and arrived well packaged and as described. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from sakana_hime again in the future.

18. sakana_hime bought a Spritidoll Smart boy body from me. Her responses were timely and friendly and she paid quickly. She also let me know the package arrived safely. I would definitely do business with again. Thank you so much for everything!

19. Sakana_hime bought me a Mae head.
      Very good communication and immediate payment.
      That happiness, I highly recommend it :)
      Thanks again

20. I purchased a Minifee Tika from Sakana_hime. He arrived very quickly and extremely well packaged! An excellent seller! Thanks!