1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakana_hime

Aug 7, 2009

1. I purchased an KKeRRin Mae from sakana_hime. Perfect packaging and quick shipping, she was so safe on her travels and arrived in excellent condition.
      Sakana_hime was lovely to do business with, service was quick, friendly and professional.

Thank you again, Mae is just perfect!

2. I bought a minifee motion line body from sakana_hime and couldn't be happier! Communication was fast and friendly, shipping was lightning fast and the body arrived safe and well packaged. Highly recommended, thank you so much!!

3. I purchased a shirt from sakana_hime and it was a pleasure! Quick to respond and ship, item is perfect... thank you again!

4. I bought a cool jacket from Sakana . Super happy She was very helpful and shipping was fast!

5. I bought a Lillycat Grey Kitty Jolie from sakana_hime and everything went great Friendly, fast communication, safe packaging, and prompt shipping. Thanks for the easy transaction!

6. Purchased a Dollits DKD body from sakana_hime. She was a wonderful person who maintained constant communication with and was more than happy to answer questions! The body was safely packaged and I'm happy to have her here with me now. Thank you!

7. I purchased a pair of pink bloomers from Sakana_hime, and everything went wonderfully! Shipped fast and was great to talk to, thanks!

8. I purchased a Minifee Rendia head from sakana_hime and the transaction couldn't have been smoother. Packaging was perfect, communication was flawless, and I would purchase from this person again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!

9. POSITIVE
      Sakana-Hime bought a Youpla dolls Vaéron from me on layaway. This has been such a joyful experience! She's so friendly and wonderful to deal with and I couldn't be happier. This is an individual I'd love to do business with again.
      Thank you Sakana! <3

10. I bought an Iplehouse JID Model Male body from Sakan-Hime. They were friendly in all communication and kept me updating with shipping schedule etc. Doll arrived extremely well packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you so much - highly recommend.

11. I bought a Souldoll MSD shirt from sakana_hime and the transaction was lovely~. She shipped on the promised day and packed it well. The shirt arrived in perfect condition. It was a pleasure to do business with her. :)
      Thank you!

12. I participated in a soul doll group order hosted by sakana_hime and it was textbook. She was very organized and prompt with invoices and updates on the order. My head arrived packaged very well and in perfect condition. 10/10 would order with again

13. I participated in sakana_hime's Souldoll group order for their discontinued heads. She was extremely organized, communicative, and was prompt with invoices and shipping. My Mewo head was packed perfectly. Thank you for a wonderful GO!

14. POSITIVE
      I purchased some msd boots from sakana_hime and couldn't be happier with the transaction! Excellent communication, easy payment and very quick shipping. Would totally purchase from them again. :thumbup

15. I purchased a wig from @sakana_hime and it was a very efficient and friendly transaction :D

16. POSITIVE!

I purchased a Lillycat Chibi Moon Lilas from @sakana_hime and she was great to work with! I asked for a short (2 week) layaway and she accepted. I paid on time and she shipped promptly thereafter. Quick communication and lovely packing. Would definitely recommend as a seller! Thank you! ❤️

17. I bought a RaccoonDoll Iris from Sakana_Hime. Everything was great. Doll arrived quickly and in good order. Thanks!

18. I purchased a Conarium 49cm body from sakana_hime and had yet another all-around great buying experience! Communication was prompt and friendly as always, and the doll came packaged well, exactly as described. Thank you! :)

19. I purchased a Limhwa Lily and Frappzilla wig from sakana_hime, and the transaction was fantastic. Communication was prompt and friendly, and she kept me in the loop throughout the whole transaction.
      I'd be happy to work with sakana-hime again and would recommend her to anyone. Thank you for everything!

20. Thank you Sakana_hime!
      We had constant communication, she answered all of my questions and had plenty of pictures! Everything was packed carefully, arrived quickly, and looks great! I highly recommend and definitely buy from again!

I bought a Narin 403 in Bimong normal skin head with normal teeth (with a N401 certificate, she received the wrong one from them) size 11 Forest Green eyes, pink/blue floral shorts, long green shorts, mint and gold heart skirt, and white and blue floral skirt!

Thank you!