1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sakuya86

Jul 17, 2009

1. I bought an AoD Chen head from Sakuya, and it arrived perfectly here! Highly recommended as a seller~~

2. I gave Sakuya a free gift. She had been about to pay for them, but I refused, and just gave them to her!~ I hope the SD Boots can be more of use for her then it was for my doll family. I hope to do more trans actions with this member again. ^__^. She was very sweet and down to Earth, wont jerk you around. I enjoyed my time talking to her, as she is very kind. Highly recommend her. :aheartbea

3. Sakuya86 purchased a hat from me. Great to deal with, quick payment. Thank you again!

4. I bought a hat from Sakuya86. The transaction went smoothly; she was friendly and the item is perfect. A good seller :3

5. Sakuya86 purchased a pair of sd shorts from me. Transaction went smoothly. Thanks so much!

6. Sakuya bought doll clothes from me ^^ She was a pleasure to deal with and transaction went smoothly ^^

7. Sakuya is a prompt payer and understanding and communicative customer. I would recommend her!

8. Just bought a pair of very blue eyes from Sakuya86. They're just beautiful, and they got here really fast! Good communication, too! Highly recommend.

9. I just sold Sakuya86-san a pair of SD Charcoal denim pants. She was super friendly, fast with payment (immediate! ^^) and very kind!!! I would recommend her to all!! She's an asset to DoA!

Thanks again!
      God bless!

Setsuna

10. Sakuya86 bought a Kdoll Karon head from me -- she was a pleasure to work with, friendly and prompt with communication. Thanks so much! :)

11. I purchased a pair of MSD jeans from Sakuya86. Communication was good, shipping was prompt. Thanks!

12. Sakuya86 bought some grey acrylic eyes from me and paid quickly.

she was very patient throughout the transaction.

great buyer too!

thanks!

13. Lovely buyer she was~
      Payment was quick and pm replies very speedy. <3 Would love to sell to again.

14. Sold to Sakuya86, he/she paid very quickly and kept in-touch, thanks so much! =^_^=

15. Sakuya86 bought a kill-u sp head from me! Fast payment and good communication :)

16. Sakuya86 commissioned clothes from me again and she's been a great customer. Highly recommend her still. :)

17. Sakuya86 commissioned me to paint her Kdoll Karon head. She provided me with good examples of what she wanted, and the transaction went smoothly. I would not mind being of service to her again.

18. great to deal with and hopes to do business with her again!!
      thanks for the feedback too~

19. Sakuya86 bought some custom eyes from me, it was a perfect transaction! Thank you very much :)

20. I sold a couple pairs of SD pants to Sakuya86. Everything went perfect ^^