1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sanctioned

Aug 18, 2010

1. I purchased a B&G Loretta from Sanctioned She was really sweet, and my doll arrived fast and safe.

2. I bought from Sanctioned a dress set, to be more exact: Fairyland´s LFT Luna dress set. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, smooth and communicative. She shipped the clothes fast and very well protected. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything ^^

3. Sanctioned was a participant in my most recent Fairyland Group Order. A model participant, with great communication, prompt payments, and I was informed when the package arrived.

I'd love to do business with Sanctioned again in the future!

4. Sanctioned was a part of my Dollmore Group order and she was outstanding!
      She paid her invoices quickly and was a great sport when dollmore left out two of her items. She was very patient as we got them replaced and all in all i would love to have her again :)
      Thank you so much! <3

5. I bought an Iplehouse SID body from Sanctioned and the transaction was absolutely perfect in every way!! Because I'm in Portugal, I had very specific requests for packing and shipping and Sanctioned made everything work smoothly and saved me the hassle of having to deal with Portuguses Customs (which can be horrible). She did a totally awesome packing job and the body is in perfect, like-new condition. I couldn't be happier with this transaction. I highly recommend her has a great person to do business with!

6. Sanctioned hosted a Leekeworld GO which I was a part of. Communication was excellent and the wig is just what I wanted! Thank you so much!

7. I bought a wig from Sanctioned in the Leekeworld GO. We were keep up to date on everything that was happening with our order. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction.

8. I participated in the Leekeworld (Winter Event) Group order hosted by Sanctioned -- everything went great! It was handled very professionally and everything was extremely organized. My wig arrived super fast and well packaged. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to join another GO hosted by Sanctioned. :) Thank you again! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

9. I joined Sanctioned's Leeke GO for the winter event wigs and this has honestly been one of the most pleasant GO's I've ever been in! Communication was professional, polite, and very quick to respond to any concerns or inquiries. The wigs were shipped out in small bunches, but we were all told how and when each group would be shipped out. :) I have absolutely no complaints!

I would definitely not hesitate to join another one of Sanctioned's group orders!

Thank you so much for the pleasant experience! :D

10. I participated in Sanctioned's Leekeworld GO. She was very on top of updating and informing us on things. Communication was great, paying was easy, and shipment was smooth and fast. :3 Great props to you! <3

11. I participated in a GO from Leekeworld that Sanctioned hosted. She was extremely organized throughout the whole process and always kept us informed. I received the wigs today and they were very carefully packed and arrived in just a couple of days. Thank you so much! :D

12. I was part os a Leekeworld GO that Sanctioned hosted and everything went smoothly :)

13. I joined the Leekeworld GO run by Sanctioned. Everything went very smoothly for me and I received exactly the wig I wanted. She mailed it out promptly and It arrived fast.
      I thank sanctioned for running this very large GO and making it all come together perfectly.

14. I was in the Leekeworld GO hosted by Sanctioned and it was just amazing! She was always very fast to reply, kept on top of everything, was very professional and my items came very quickly. It was a great experience and I would definitely join any other GOs or make transactions with her without a second thought! :)

15. I was in a Leekeworld GO that was hosted by Sanctioned. Everything went fine, Sanctioned was fast in responding to PM's and was pleasant to deal with. I would gladly be in any of their group orders again.

16. I joined a GO hosted by Sanctioned, everything went smoothly! Thanks!

17. I recently participated in Sanctioned's enormous Leeke World GO, and everything was great!! Communication was prompt and pleasant, and everything was handled professionally and very smoothly. Would definitely recommend!! :)

18. Was part of Sanctioned's Leekeworld order. Everything went as smooth as can be, and they were very quick about responding to people. I couldn't be happier, and would gladly deal with them again in the future!

19. Sanctioned hosted a Leeke GO for the Winter Event 2012. The communication was great, everything was very transparent all the time. She shipped everything out as fast as possible once the order arrived and packed everything very well. I will definitely take part in her group orders again!

20. I joined Sanctioned's first batch of Leeke winter GO. Very pleasant to work with! Sends updates and communication isn't a hassle. Will join again if the needs arise!