1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sanctioned

Aug 18, 2010

1. I participated in the 2nd run of Sanctioned's Leekeworld GO. Everything was great :) She kept us well informed, the packaged arrived quickly, safely, and was very well packed. My girl looks great! Thank you so much!!

2. I also participated in Sanctioned's Leekeworld GO. Everything was orderly ran, with excellent communication, neat packaging, and prompt shipping! The entire transaction was problems-free, and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with Sanctioned again in the future!

Thank you so much!! :D

3. ++POSITIVE++

Joined in on a Leeke GO run by Sanctioned. Sanctioned had great communication, updated the GO status promptly and shipped my package right away! A+! Thanks so much!

4. I participated in a Leeke GO run by Sanctioned. Everything went smoothly and once she got the order she shipped the item fast. Thank you so much!

5. Over all Rating: Very Positive!~ ^^

I joined a Leeke GO with Sanctioned, I ordered two wigs. She kept us up to date on everything that went down and shipped them out really fast when they arrived! They were packaged very nicely and arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely join another GO hosted by her again!~ ^^

6. I was in Sanctioned's GO and everything went smoothly. Her communication was good and she shipped out the order quickly upon recieving it.

7. I was in the second GO for Leeke run by Sanctioned as well. Very very pleasant transaction! Everything went super smoothly, great communication, fast turn around time. Thanks for a nice no fuss GO!

8. I was in a GO for Leekeworld and it went great! Thanks so much!

9. I participated in a Leekeworld go with Sanctioned. Great host, super quick to answer questions and very detailed. I got a wig I otherwise would have paid a ton of shipping for. Great packaging as well. I would happily participate in another go in a heart beat!

10. I joined a GO that Sanctioned hosted. Everything went smoothly and she was very friendly. My item arrived today very well packaged. Thanks! :)

11. I was part of the Leekeworld GO hosted by Sanctioned, and everything went great! Good communication and excellent organization, I would definitely join another GO. Thanks again, I would have never been able to get this lovely wig without your help ^___^!!

12. I joined sanctioned's Go for leekeworld she was very good at updating us and as soon as the items arrived at her house she shipped them out and it only took 1 to 2 days to get here!
      Thanks you so much sanctioned:)i would reccomend her for any future purchases or GO's.

13. I participated in Sanctioned Leeke GO. She was really amazing at communication, shipping, and speed. I would love to be in another GO with her!

14. I participated in a Leekeworld GO with Sanctioned. Communication was fantastic and shipping was prompt. Everything was very satisfactory. I would do business again with Sanctioned in the future.

15. Participated in a Leekeworld Group order with Sanctioned, excellent management and shipped out once when the package came, Excellent transaction and communication overall, thank you very much!

16. I purchased a wig from Sanctioned. Transaction went great with wonderful communication. Would buy from again. Thanks!!

17. I purchased a Leekeworld wig from Sanctioned. It got here in perfect condition and packed very well; I am incredibly happy with it! She is definitely an awesome seller and I highly recommend her~ Thanks so much once again! <3

18. I bought Leekeworld Mikhaila tan skin from Sanctioned. Communication was great and fast, she sent me the doll also very fast. Packing was great also. Thank you so much!!