1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Satohai

Jul 23, 2009

1. SatoHai bought a pair of MNF hands from me and paid promptly. Great buyer!! Thanks!!!

2. I bought an adorable skirt from Satohai and it came quick, well packaged and even with a little lollipop! Excellent communication and very friendly, a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again!!

3. Satohai bought my felixdoll brownie momo.
      Prompt layaway payments and great communication.
      Thanks!

4. I purchased a pair of SD socks from Satohai and they arrived quickly and were well packaged. Thanks! My dolls are enjoying the tiny gingerbread men as well. :)

5. I purchased some SD jeans from SatoHai. She was very pleasant to deal with and was great with communication. She even upgraded my shipping so that I would get the clothes in time for Christmas! Great seller :thumbup

6. SatoHai purchased a MNF Ryeon head from me.
      Payment was super fast, she was very patient when I ended up having to delay shipping the head out for a day. Perfect buyer, would definelty do buisness with again.
      Very easy to talk to.
      AAAAA++++++

7. SatoHai was a member of my Dollmore GO. She paid quickly and was understanding about wait times.
      Thanks so much for being in my first GO! It was a please to have you in it!

8. bought a sd dress from satohai
      great communication and fast shipping
      thanks again!!

9. I bought an AOD Sara from Satohai through eBay (I wasn't a member here when the transaction started) and it went wonderfully. She worked with me for a short layaway and was very helpful. The doll arrived in wonderful condition and well packed. I would definitely purchase from her again!!

10. Bought an SD shirt from Satohai. Thanks a bunch! I <3 it~

11. Yet another fantastic transaction with SatoHai. Definitely a A++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

12. Satohai commissioned a couple of doll hats from me. She didn't mind the long wait that I had to put her through because of school and such. And replied to all questions that I asked quickly. Communication was great and payment were sent out quickly. Thank you very much. :D

13. Neutral Feedback

Purchased a Soulkid body on a short layaway from SatoHai. Communication was less than stellar, as she failed to reply to several PM's asking for first the price of shipping (which I ended up just giving her what I knew would be enough to cover it) and then for the tracking number on the body. Finished paying on 3-18, received 3-29. The body arrived with its box well wrapped in bubblewrap and brown paper, but the body was unwrapped and crumpled in the bottom of the box. It was also slightly dirty and stained, which wasn't stated in the sales thread. For these reasons I am leaving neutral feedback, and urging buyers to use caution when dealing with SatoHai.

14. I bought a MNF Ryeon head from Satohai :3 She was such a wonderful person to deal with! Great communication, fast shipping and the head was well packed. I'd love to buy from Satohai again <3

15. I received a free Face-Up from SatoHai for my Tiny. She was very kind and very quick with her responses. Not only did she do it in half the time she had estimated, but when the head arrived back home and I opened her up, I almost cried because she looked so beautiful. The finished product was more amazing then the pictures she had sent me. I would for sure want to get another face up from SatoHai!

16. I received a free faceup from SatoHai for my BBB Ariel unfortunately, she got there at a time when alot was going on in SatoHai's life. Because of the circumstances, we fell out of contact for a while. As soon as I reached her again my doll was shipped out with a few lovely extras too. The faceup was exceptional and jut what I was looking for. SatoHai is skilled with faceups even though she is only beginning. Although I had to wait a long while for my girl to come home, I understand things happen in our lives we have no control over and I'd gladly do business with SatoHai again.

17. Your feedback is too nice, candycorpse, you had to wait so long and I felt so bad! I'm glad you love her! I'm currently not updating my sales threads because I'm still having trouble getting to the post office and having time!

18. Purchased some glot/glati hooves from Satohai. They arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Very happy with the transaction and would gladly deal with her again :)

19. I bought Beyla head from SatoHai. Unfortunately she had a small problem with shipping my purchase ( she didn't have time to send parcel), but parcel arrived very quickly and i got small nice gifts) I was glad to deal with SatoHai. Thanks! ^__^

20. I purchased a pair of Syen/Gril legs/paws from Satohai and everything went very well! She replied quickly to my PMs, shipped when she said she would and wrapped the paws well. Thanks so much! ^__^