1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SaturnRose

Feb 18, 2008

1. Bought an outfit from SaturnRose. Excellent seller! Had a ship delay but she let me know, and it came in one piece with lovely extras for my little Puki. :3 Will do business with again!

2. I bought an MSD knit hat from SaturnRose and it was extremely well made and lovely! Would do business with again. ^_^

3. I commissioned a hat from SaturnRose. It's very well made and super cute~ I would definately buy from her again.

4. I commmisioned a hat and two special striped scarves from Sabrina. What beautiful work! Thanks so much for the extra treat, too! I have Unoas and Little Fees who can wear the hats. Perfect!

5. I commissioned two Poe hats from SaturnRose and they are both adorable, well made and packed securely. Thank you for the beautiful hats and cute little disney stickers. ^^

6. I ordered and purchased a hat and scarf from Saturnrose and it is just perfect. Her work is so fine. Thanks so much!

7. Got another hat in the mail today from Sabrina, I just love all her hats.*O*
      Always a pleasure to do business with. <3
      Thanks for the little clips too!

8. I commissioned puki hats from SaturnRose, the hats are adorable!
      Shipping was delayed, but I would buy from her again. Thank you so much!

9. Received the two hats I commissioned today and couldnt be more pleased:) The wool is top quality and beautifully soft and they are knitted to such a high standard. I highly recommend SaturnRose !!

10. SaturnRose knitted a wonderful black poet-style hat for my Zaoll girl. She responded to all PMs very promptly, the quality of the hat is fantastic, and she completed and shipped it out super fast. I'm extremely happy with her work and her salesmanship, and would definitely recommend her to others. :) Thanks so much, SaturnRose! :aheartbea

11. I ordered 2 hats! SaturnRose not only was she fast at making my hats, she did an excellent. I am already thinking about what to order next. :)

12. Ordered several multi-sized hats & a scarf from SaturnRose and have only praise for this whole order! The items are well made, shipped fast & just as I ordered so all went smoothly! I will definitely be ordering again & recommend her totally! Thank you!

13. I purchased a beautiful Little Fee outfit from SaturnRose. She kept me posted every step of the transaction. It was the fastest shipping ever! I'm very pleased with the item and this seller.

14. I bought a wig from SaturnRose and the shipping was fast. Perfect communication and great items, thanks!

15. I just received my Dream doll Lati Yellow Lea from Saturnrose/Sabrina and what an absolutely wonderful transaction! Sabrina is so sweet and thoughtful! It is the best dollie Adoption I have had in ages! Thank you so much for making my Birthday month wish come true

:sumomo::aheartbea:sumomo:

16. SaturnRose purchased a pair of Coquina Yami hands from me and was just amazing to deal with! Super friendly, great communication and instant payment - all the makings and more of a grand transaction, which is exactly what this was. :D I would gladly deal with her again in the future and fully appreciated this chance to do business with her!!

&#9829;[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]&#9829;​

17. I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone what a Wonderful Transaction I had.

I had bought My Dream doll Lati Ninja from Her, and it had turned out she had some bad painting BY Latidoll.

Sabrina/Saturnrose went above and BEYOND, as she wrote Latidoll, Told them we were unhappy with the dolls lips, After dealing with Latidoll, Lati Took the Doll back and corrected her! It was AMAZING of Sabrina to go to this trouble for me. My Ninja is now PERFECT And Its all thanks to Sabrina!

I would DEFINITELY Buy from her again and really had the best transaction of my dolly Purchases with her! AMAZING Truly!

18. SaturnRose is a wonderful buyer, highly recommended! She bought a body from me, and payment came super fast!

Now, I think I'm going to go take a look at these hats... ;)

19. I sold my Soom Ai cutie hands to Saturn Rose and she stayed so sweet throughout our communication! I wouldn't hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with her again! :D

20. SaturnRose was a member of my SoomMigma split. All communication on her behalf was amazing, as were her payments and patience when it came to waiting on me for sending the items due to a hectic schedule and to bad weather conditions in my area. A very excellent, responsible split member, who I would recommend to any and all others in the future.

It was wonderful to work with you, SaturnRose! I would do it again! I hope your outfit gets put to some awesome good use! Thanks for splitting with me! :)