1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for satyrsmoon

Jan 6, 2010

1. I sold an SD17 outfits to satyrsmoon.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

2. I sold outfit to satyrsmoon.
      I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer, and thank you for a very pleasant transaction!

3. Yet another post for satyr as a participant in my GO. ^u^ ~ As always, she's consistently fantastic to work with! <333

Thanks!
      L.

4. !! POSITIVE !!

I don't think I can really express in words how very awesome my transaction with satyrsmoon was. The HZ Blood Demon outfit she was selling had caught my eye. I asked her if she was interested in a trade for anything in my sale threads, and though nothing did, and I was going to buy it anyways come time, she offered me a lower price INCLUDING ship for the outfit. Of course I was so COMPLETELY SOLD on it.

When the outfit arrived I found a nice little note explaining a Free Gift included, and found that free gift to complete the outfit for my new 70cm boy! He and I are both ecstatic about it! :dance I did NOT expect such a thoughtful gift to be included for my boy.

I'm writing this feedback without even having tried it on my boy. I'm just raving about how awesome this transaction was! Anyways... satyrsmoon is awesome. No doubt about it. :D

Thanks so much~. <3

5. Satyrsmoon sent me two of her heads to faceup and match to bodies. Her communication was excellent and she even paid in advance when I found out I ran out of msc . T_T awesome customer

6. Satyrsmoon has once again been an excellent client! She sent me fabric for another gown recently, which was a pleasure both to work with her on and to photograph afterwards; she's got great taste :D She emailed me when it arrived and everything was great! I'm totally hoping for another awesome experience with her! XD

7. Satyrsmoon commissioned me to paint her lovely MG Oscar head. Communication was very prompt like always and she was understanding when I had a delay. I can only say positive things about her and can't recommend her enough.

8. I guess I asked for it in my last feedback, and I got it: another stellar transaction with satyrsmoon! Another lovely dress commission, in which everything went great with her, as always ^^ She's SO wonderful to work with :truffle

9. Awsome trasnaction with Satyrsmoon, She sold me her Iplehouse Tedros outfit, It was sent amazingly quickly. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

10. I bought Satyrsmoon's EID Luna with lots of extra goodies and I can not give this lady enough praise! Not only was she patient with my ditsy self but as soon as I had paid she was very quick to send out the package. And what a package.... Better and more carefully packaged than most companies send their dolls out Luna arrived with all of her goodies neatly snuggled down in lots of bubblewrap and peanuts (to my cat's great joy ;P )
      Luna herself was beautiful and in great condition and has so far wrapped both me and Jack (my EID Arvid) around her little finger. ^_^
      I could not find anything to complain about even if I tried and I would highly recommend Satyrsmoon as a seller to anyone interested in what she has for sale, and I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

11. I bought some Iplehouse EID clothes from satyrsmoon, they arrived very quickly and in excellent condition. satyrsmoon responds to PMs quick and is lovely to do business with :)

12. Satyrsmoon bought a ResinSoul body from me. She paid very promptly, was excellent to deal with, and even sent me the difference when she saw I paid more to ship the body than I charged her. Wonderful buyer, perfect transaction. Thank you so much!!!

13. I bought an Angelsdoll Ivan from Satyrsmoon and I couldn't have asked for a better seller! She was super sweet and upgraded my shipping to EMS without raising her price. She shipped him really fast and even put in a few little extras I wasn't expecting!

Thank you so much! I would definitely buy from Satyrsmoon again.

14. I finished another transaction with satyrsmoon, a faceup for her Elfdoll Emma this time. She's just as great a faceup commissioner as a clothing commissioner! Quick payment, clear instruction, nice chat ^^ and always lets me know right away when stuff arrives. One of my favorite customers! Hope you have lots of fun with your new girl!

15. And despite the closeness of my last post, we've just concluded another awesome transaction! This time for a faceup and another commissioned gown ^^ She's a wonderful client in every way; I've never had a problem with her :) Thanks so much!

16. Satyrsmoon bought a doll head from me and everything went awesome. :) Communication and payment were prompt, and she kindly let me know when the head arrived. I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you! ^^

17. satyrsmoon bought some dollmore stuff from me. It was quick and smooth and without any problems!
      Thank you so much!

18. satyrsmoon bought the DH Captain D shirt I had up. She was wonderful to deal with, excellent communications, paid quickly, and let me know when the shirt arrived. :) Absolutely recommended! Thanks so much! :chocoheart

19. If I haven't said it before, satyrsmoon is definitely one of my favorite clients <3 I did another faceup for her, with fantasy elements and some blushing work on her Chalco mask, and though it was challenging it was a pleasure to do it for such a nice person ^^ She always pays right on time, she had a nice idea articulated clearly, and she's just awesome!

20. Sold a Soom Super Gem outfit to satyrsmoon and overall the transaction was great. Very friendly communication and very patient as the US PO system tracking proved to be pointless so we just had to wait and hope it would show up in the Christmas rush! It did though so all is well. Thanks again!!