1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for scarecrowe

Jul 28, 2008

1. scarecrowe bought two Tengu Mask from me.
      she is a wonderful buyer!!thank you so much!~=3=

2. scarecrowe recently purchased a Miho head from me and she was a complete pleasure to deal with. :)

Prompt PMs and payment, and she let me know when the head arrived.

Perfect!

3. Scarecrowe participated in my late June Nine9 Style group order and was once again, a pleasure to work with. She's consistently on top of communication and always responds to invoices with swiftness.

:clover Thanks for another awesome transaction! :clover

4. scarecrowe bought a pair of blind dollmore kanji eyes from me she was professional, fast, and friendly

thanks for a good transaction

5. I sold a wig to scarecrowe.
      Everything was smooth and perfect!
      Thank you again~!!

6. scarecrowe participated in my GO. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

7. scarecrowe joined my split for curpit, and was a joy to work with! she was always very prompt sending payments, and had great communication, id totally welcome Gio into any of my splits again

8. I just sold a volks outfit to scarecrowe. She was fast in her payment and wonderful to communicate with. For my first experience as a seller I can say I was blessed to deal with such a wonderful person. I hope you enjoy the outfit! A pleasure doing business and I'd be more then willing to do so again :).

9. Scarecrowe was in my crobiGO. she was very understanding with the order problems and was a pleasure to work with :)

10. scarecrowe bought a pair of wings from me. Communication was excellent, the payments quick and she let me know when they arrived. Thanks so much!

11. scarecrowe bought a hakama set from me. She was excellent to deal with and her payment was made fast!
      Great communication and overall very pleasing experience with her!
      Thank you :)

12. scarecrow bought a wig and eyes from me, everything went perfectly :aheartbea

13. Scarecrowe participated in a GO I held for Captured in Glass eyes. She was great, had good communication, paid quickly and was overall pleasant to deal with! :3 I would surely recommend her and work with her again! :3

14. scarecrowe commissioned me again to work on her two twin DZ Yuu boys, and as always, she's an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so amazingly patient with me, always understand and so kind about my recent health issues that have caused me to slow down a bit. Her well wishes and kindness really reflect what a wonderful person she is! Aside from that, her comminication is always great and payments are made promply.

She also purchased an item of clothing from me, and that went great, too!
      Major star ratings for this girl! :) Thank you again, Tanya! <333

15. Bought a Domuya Perennial body from me on layaway. Always paid promptly, very good communication! Thanks! :)

16. Scarecrowe joined me in my Sadol GO- Everything went well- fast payment, good communication!
      It made my work, as a GO runner, easier ^^.
      Thank you and I hope to do more business with you in the future :)
      ~Sarah

17. I sold on layaway, a Soom Sabik boy to scarecrowe. It was a smooth transaction all the way. We negotiated a layaway plan, and always she let me know when a payment was coming. It was an altogether worry-free and enjoyable experience from beginning to end and I would do business with her again in a heart-beat!

18. scarecrowe bought a shirt from me; she paid very promptly and had great communication, I couldn't ask for more. Thanks!

19. Scarecrowe bought a Crobidoll R-Line body from me on layaway. He payments were prompt and she kept good communication through the entire transaction! Thanks for a great selling experience!

20. I've dealt with Scarecrowe countless times and she never disappoints me. I cannot recommend her enough because she is just wonderful and on top of things. It's always been a pleasure to work with her and this time, in my third Migidoll group order, was no different.

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake