1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for scarecrowe

Jul 28, 2008

1. Very Positiv:
      scarecrow has responded to my WTB thread and offered me her cute baby dragon. She was very friendly and accommodating. I can only recommend it.
      The delivery went very fast, which I did not expect. Her first sale Interantional is run properly.
      I'm very happy to negotiate with her and wish her all the best
      Thanks

2. Scarecrowe bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid quickly, and was very pleasant to deal with. thanks!

3. Scarecrowe purchased a SD body from me in layaway. Perfect transaction, all payments were sent in time and she was really nice to speak with (:
      Thanks so much!

4. Another commission for Scarecrowe, this time for body blushing, tattoo and faceup on her Soom Io. Everything went perfectly as before, and I was also super happy that he was extremely well packed. Makes me job much easier! ^_^ I love working with Scarecrowe, and hope to get the chance in the future.

5. I bought a dollzone flower fairy event doll from Scarecrowe. I used a layaway because of the impending status of my job, and through the craziness Scarecrowe was sensitive, supportive, and kept up communication with me through the whole thing. I would be MORE than happy to work with her again. <3 <3 Sent out promptly, recieved in AWESOME shape, and couldn't be happier.

6. I bought a Dollzone Jani from scarecrowe. Exelent and friendly comunication, fast shipping and well packeged.
      Thank you <3

7. +++++++++++++++++++ AWESOME

Scarcrowe is the BEST. i had what is easily the best transaction with her in my time here on DOA. She and i participated in a GO in which the GO leader flaked out. Scarecrowe offered to buy the limited outfit from the original GO when it arrived and send it to me as soon as soom sent the doll. she was patient when i had to ask for a week between payment and receiving the costume, and she was sweet, understanding, patient, and all around awesome the whole time. she was even prompt and fully explanatory while dealing with her OWN familial issues. She is, in short, everything you'd hope for in a DOA seller <3

Scarecrowe is incredibly honest, helpful, patient, kind, and responsible. i would recommend her HIGHLY!

8. I purchased hooves and legs from Scarecrowe, and the whole transaction was perfect! Great communication, fast and safe shipping. I can only recommend Scarecrowe on the highest! Thanks again.

9. I bought a doll from scarecrowe. She was great with communication and got him shipped out as soon as she could. The doll is perfect and arrived safe, sound, and quickly! Would recommend, thanks!

10. Tanya was a delight to buy from, i would highly recomend her to everyone
      thank you so much they are perfect! xx

11. Another brilliant commission transaction with Scarecrowe, for body blushing and a faceup on her Migidoll Noel. She's always a gem to work with, I couldn't ask for a better customer! :)

12. I bought ScareCrowe's Soom Sphaler and Chrom outfits. A better packaged item is not to be found. Every layer of the outfits was individually wrapped in bubble wrap, the clothes was as if straight from Soom. It came very quickly and I'm so very happy! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER!!!

13. I bought an outfit from Scarecrowe with the great prize. Scarecrowe really a kind person to deal and talk with. :D Ship so fast and the outfit so stunning... I really love and looking forward to have transaction with her again ...:D :D really good seller. Thank you so much, dear... :aheartbea

14. Scarecrowe sold an outfit to me. Easy transaction, safe and fast shipping... Thanks a lot!

15. A most pleasant and positive buying exuberance I have completed with Scarecrowe. I bought her Dollzone Karasutengu she placed for sale in the MP. He arrived in a timely manner and nicely packaged. Thank you so much! He's going to be greatly loved!

16. Scarecrowe bought Crobidoll Kitten Lance from me, I let her do the layaway, the payment was very good ^^ she's good with communication too
      Thank you very much~

17. I bought a Dollzone Hannya & Mask from scarecrowe. She was carefully packed and quickly sent. She was as described and I am very pleased with the newest member of my doll family! Thank you!

18. I purchased a Soom Slit outfit from scarecrowe, and the transaction went super-smooth. The communication was prompt, she shipped the item very fast, and it arrived packaged very carefully. The outfit was, as advertised, in most perfect condition. Thank you for a great transaction! Highly recommend this seller to anyone.

19. I bought a Soom Keny outfit from Scarecrowe. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast, a great seller!

20. Very pleasant helpful seller of a lovely Souldoll Delmia head, which arrived speedily and very well-packed!

A big thank you for a smooth international transaction. :D