1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for scarecrowe

Jul 28, 2008

1. Scarecrowe sold me a SD Crobidoll Yeon-ho.
      Nice and fast contact and correct and detailed information.
      Flexible with my wishes/requests.

Thanks..!
      (and sorry for the trouble)

2. Another commission for Scarecrowe, for faceups and body blushing for her Okita Souji and Osiris. Everything went perfectly smooth as always, Tanya is truly an amazing person to have as a commission customer! :)

3. I bought a Scarecrow from Heise uniforms. Was the communication. Thepackage arrived without any problems.
      I'm very pleased with everything.
      Thanks

4. Tanya answered to my WTB thread so I bought a Sabik head from her. And it was a completely wonderful transaction:
      She was absolutely sweet in communication, answered fast, gave me very detailed info with photos, and send the head very quickly^^ The item was very carefully packed and in great condition. She also gave me an amazing eyes as a present)
      I recommend her as a wonderful seller and of course will be glad to deal with her in the future^^

5. I bought an gorgeous Wing 2 from scarecrowe and she was so nice--she had an unexpected shipping delay and actually express mailed him to me so I wouldn't have to wait :o Plus she is so pleasant to deal with! Thank you so much!!

6. I purchased a Mecha Angel body from scarecrowe. The transaction couldn't have been better. Communication was simply amazing. She was so very kind and even held the body for me. The body arrived quickly in amazing condition I was amazed at not only how clean the body was but how new it looked. She included amazing clothing with the body as well that looked brand new. I was speechless when I opened the box to find that the very shirt she included was one I wanted badly from Soom that is no longer sold on the site. I had the most wonderful transaction and would very highly recommend her to anyone and would happily do business with again. Thank you SO much! <3

7. I bought a head from Scarecrowe

great communications and price ^_^

8. I bought a Dollheart suit from scarecrowe. She is a wonderful, generous seller and very patient. I highly recommend her as a seller and would love to do business with her again. Thank you very much Tanya!

:pcupcake

9. We purchased a pair of DZ jointed hands from scarecrowe. Awesome packaging, quick deal. Thanks so much!

10. I bought a pair of Hati/Skoll paws from Scarecrowe, absolutely wonderful seller!!! I would love to buy from her again <3

Thank you!!!!!

11. Scarecrowe sold Soom's baby bufallo mask (awfully cute thing) to me.
      Pleasant communication, smooth transaction, and the item was very well packaged.
      Couldn't have been happier!

12. I bought some Dikadoll hands from Scarecrowe. It was a pleasure to deal with her.
      The hands were packed perfectly save and were send out fast.
      I recommend her :aheartbea Thank you^^

13. A wonderful seller! Very responsible and friendly, a pleasure to chat. Excellent packaging, all arrived safe and sound and very fast. ;) Thank you very much!

14. I bought a SOOM Chalco to Scarecrow and everything was wonderful!
      Scarecrow has always kept me informed and was very nice and responsible throughout the course of the transaction.
      The doll came perfectly well packaged, and conforms to the description of the ad!
      I highly recommend her!
      Thank you so much for all ^__^!

15. Positive feedback!!!
      I bought a dress from Scarecrowe, very fast transection and good communication, she replied emails really fast, and very kindly gave me a full refund (due to a missing parcel). I highly recommend her as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her in the future!

16. Bought a Dollheart outfit from scarecrowe!
      Fast shipping and awesome item!!
      Thanks so much! <3

17. Stellar seller. Went above and beyond. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

18. scarecrowe sold me an Iplehouse EID body. Wow, communication was so great and the body was packaged so well - I even got two sets of extra hands and clothes. I am very, very happy with our transaction. Thanks. Cheryl

19. I bought a DOC Too from Scarecrowe, which was a good experience. Her replies were prompt, he was well bubble-wrapped and shipped out within just a couple of days, arriving in 3. I would buy from her in the future. Thanks a lot and Happy selling~*
      ~Christina_Xx

20. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Scarecrowe which arrived today. Was well packed and as described, so I'm happy.