1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for scottiedoll

Aug 20, 2008

1. Scottiedoll purchased a pair of eyes from me. The transaction was great, communication was excellant! She was great to work with and I would gladly work with her again!

2. I purchased a Violin & Piano outfit from Scottiedoll and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She shipped the outfit out quickly and packed it carefully and communication was great. I highly recommend her. :-)

3. I bought a LittleFee Ante to scottiedoll, and she is very nice, very reliable, I only have good things to say about her ! The doll is perfect, well packaged, I received her very quickly :fangirl:
      Thank you again !!

4. Just completed a wonderful trade with her. Also sold her a doll. She is an absolute gem to deal with! Would do it again in a heartbeat!! Shirley in NC

5. Fantastic to deal with. I bought a doll from Cindy. She shipped her safely soundly and very fairly. I would not hesitate to recomend her to anyone thinking of dealing with her. Thank you I am so very pleased.

6. I purchased a white skinned Bobobie March on Bei Body from Scottiedoll. Everything was perfection from beginning to end. :)

Thank you again Scottiedoll.

~Meee

7. Scottiedoll purchased a doll from me via layaway and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. She kept me updated on payments and completed the layaway as quickly as she could. She was sweet, communicative, quick to reply, and a true pleasure to deal with~ I highly recommend her.

Thank you for the lovely transaction :D

8. scottiedoll purchased a head from me. She paid promptly and was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you :pcupcake

9. I bought an Alice Cherry Blossom from Scottiedoll! She was as described and it great shape- and I'm really happy with how fast she shipped. One of the elastics in her little puff sleeves had come loose, I noticed, but when I looked at the sale thread it was in the pictures, so I find no issue with it. She was very quick to reply to pm's so there was good communication throughout the sale. Overall, I'm really happy, because Alice is one of my dream dolls :D I would surely buy from Scottiedoll again, a very nice and pleasant person to work with :)

10. I bought a body from scottiedoll.

Communication was great. She's super friendly and easy to buy from.
      She was patient with me and understanding when I had to think things over.

Would definitely buy from again!

Thank you!

11. I sold my doll to scottiedoll.
      she paid quick and we had great communication!
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll.
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her!
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thanks, scottiedoll!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I bought a MNF Juri head from scottiedoll and she couldn't have been nicer! Excellent communication & fast shipping. I would recommend her to anyone and most definately buy from her again!

13. Scottiedoll and I did a partial trade and a trade, it was a really wonderful transaction from beginning to end, she is ver very nice to deal with. She is very friendly, I really enjoyed this experience and will happily deal with her again.
      :):)

14. I've done a number of faceups and some outfits for Scottiedoll, she is a wonderful person to deal with...thank you so much! ;)

15. Scottiedoll let me purchase a Premiere Edition Liebchen from her and even allowed me to do a layaway. she has great comunication, is always so friendly, and even sent extras with my new little girl!! she is someone i would love to be able to do business with again!
      An over all great transaction with an over all great person =)

16. i bought a F-08 froms scottiedoll. She was the seller most nice, kind and lovely you can find, she was very kind and patience with me !!!!

The head was in perfect condition ^^ and arrives very quickly!!

I would buy from her again!!!

Best seller ever!

17. Just bought a Soso from Scottiedoll, she was a lovely person to buy from, I am delighted with everything about the transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to all.

18. Just finished a wonderful transaction with Scottiedoll. Bought a lovely Kdoll head with lovely face up and beautiful eyes. I just love her. The head came in perfect condition and was packed so well!!! Had great communication from start to end. Would highly recommend!!!

19. Scottiedoll purchased a pair of 16mm Volks' metallics from me. Was very nice, and paid promptly. Thank you so much! C:

20. Scottiedoll and I just completed a doll trade and it went perfectly. She shipped when she said she would, sent the tracking number, and the little BC Shy elf is even lovelier in person, I'm very pleased! I highly recommend her and would happily do business/trade with her anytime. Thanks so much! :)