1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for scottiedoll

Aug 20, 2008

1. I recently completed a head trade with Scottiedoll, and she was friendly and communicative throughout.

I would definitely deal with her again.

Thank you! :)

2. I sold a Migidoll Ryu to scottiedoll~ Everything went extremely well and she was great to communicate with. Thanks!

3. I bought a Volks body from Scottiedoll and it was an awesome transaction. She's really nice, patient and understanding. Also we had a great comunication. The body arrived really fast and really well packaged. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you for everything! :D

4. scottiedoll sold me a gorgeous pink floral House of Troy dress for my PW Goldie. Very efficient seller and service, quickly PM replies, and she mailed the dress out super quickly and packed with care. Would deal with her any time. Many thanks! ^^

5. scottiedoll purchased a Delf SOONY head from me and everything went great! Wonderful buyer, thank you again! <33

6. Traded for a Serendipity Freyja, I love my girl and I wouldn't hesitate to transact with again :)
      -Pandora-

7. scottiedoll just bought some Sadol clothes from me. She paid super fast and was always friendly and responsive in PMs. I would definitely engage in future transactions with her!

8. scottiedoll bought a pair of shoes from me, great communication, fast payment, highly recommended. thank you! ^^

9. I did a trade with Scottiedoll, my WS Juri 2005 for her Soulkid Amy. Scottiedoll has been very patient as this is a complicated trade being that my end was sent by my mother in Australia while I am in the USA, so things like communication, photos, tracking numbers took a lot longer to get. Even getting the head ready for shipping was not so easy, trying to explain how to take a type one head off a body to my father *laughs* Anyway Amy arrived today, really well packed and is absolutely stunning. I am already in love, just when I was thinking of reducing my mini collection she has revived me. Thank you so much for this trade, I am incredibly happy . I would trade with Scottiedoll any time

10. I was commissioned by scottiedoll to paint her Ryu and Soony. She paid her Deposit promptly, and she was great overall. ^ ^

11. I recently traded my cuprit for scottiedoll's ishta, and it was a very smooth process, I was very happy with the trade, and would definitely recommend scottiedolls. I love my adopted ishta, thankyou!!!

12. Scottiedoll purchased a Val Zeitler rag doll from me. Smooth transaction. Great buyer. Highly recommended. Thanks!!

13. Purchased a FL PKF Zoe from Cindy! :D Awesome lady and a very smooth transaction! Einin (Zoe) came well packages and is just so very sweet!

Thank you so much!

14. I sold a head to scottiedoll, and she's so cool that I've so been busy chitty-chatting with her via pm, I forgot to leave feedback!
      scottiedoll is an exceptional buyer, pays lightening fast, and let me know right away when the head arrived.
      She's also just a heck of alot of fun, smart, funny and interesting. I would not hesitate to buy from or sell to scottiedoll again!

15. Scottiedoll bought a wig from me. She was my first sale on DoA infact! Things went smoothly, great communication and prompt payement.

16. Scottiedoll bought Shinydoll Akali from me. Great communication, paying promptly. Recommended!

17. I sold a Limhwa Human fullset to Scottiedoll. Scottiedoll is a wonderful buyer! She requested a layaway,but she paid alot sooner! She was very polite in all her emails,and really friendly! I love buyers like this!!! I would definetly sell to her,anytime anyplace! Thanks again Scottiedoll!Enjoy her!!

-kittenINAbox

18. I traded a DZ female body for a Ryung head and some undies..and she sent extra things! She was so pleasant to trade with and everything was packed perfectly and shipped very quickly, it was a delight all around! Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Shinydoll from scottiedoll. It was a very pleasant transaction, she answered all my questions promptly and quickly sent the doll to me expertly packaged with some lovely goodies. She also kept in touch with me to make sure the doll had made its way to me.
      An all around perfect transaction, highly recommended.

20. I bought a Soom MA body from scottiedoll and she was wonderful to work with! I sent a PM asking about the body and whether layaway would be possible, she replied promtly and even let me set up the layaway terms. :) The body was shipped out right after I finished paying and was packed extremely well and arrived in perfect shape! Thanks so much, I love him and the clothes! :aheartbea