1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for scottiedoll

Aug 20, 2008

1. Scottiedoll was a wonderful buyer. Quick payment and great communication. I highly recommend her. Thank you very much!

2. I've just had a wonderful transaction with scottiedoll!!!! She purchased a Ylisande peach body and a Musedoll
      Limited SD outfit from me on Layaway. This was the shortest and easiest layaway I've ever done - with one of
      the most pleasant people I've encountered. Truly a wonderful person to do business with!!!
      I hope that you love the beautiful Ylisande body - and the gorgeous Musedoll outfit.
      Thank you so much scottiedoll!!!
      Robyn_in_WA

3. i was able to purchase one of those "grail" dolls from scottiedoll..... a Hypermaniac Eujquiv (original) in perfect condition, with darling Ravendoll's face up. the doll is pristine, and just melts my heart.... the kind of doll you always hope to get, but don't always do. not only that.... but i can't hardly think of a sweeter person to deal with.... just a "real doll"..... everything went exactly as promised, doll arrived swiftly in perfect condition. i will buy again!

4. scottiedoll is a lifesaver. She was so sweet to let me buy a Happydoll boy body she initially had up for trade for an amazing price. She disclosed every nitty gritty detail about the body before letting me commit to the sale--honesty I really appreciate. This has been one of the most pleasant transactions I've ever had on DoA; I highly recommend her. Thanks!

5. I bought a Dia head from Scottiedoll, good communication. I'm very happy with my item.

thanks again!

~Moemi18~

6. I bought a gorgeous Petit Ai Raphael from Scottiedoll....her price was more than fair...she was packed & shipped very carefully & we had such nice conversations on top of it all. I highly recommend any transaction with her...you won't be disappointed!

7. I bought a beautiful Limhwa Human from Scottiedoll. I was a bit nervous because I had never bought a doll from DoA marketplace before even being here for four years... Thought I had nothing to worry about! Everything went smoothly, she arrived quicklier than I expected and was packed well, absolutely nothing to complain about. Scottiedoll is so nice to deal with. She even covered the extra shipping costs that occured and told me not to worry about it.

I'd definately buy from her again. <3

8. I bought Narae from scottiedoll. She was absolutely amazing and answered all my questions. In the beginning I requested a layaway to which she agreed, and even though in the end I didn't need one, that was a great experience. The doll was very well packaged. I will gladly do business with her in the future. Thank you!

9. I recently sold a Supia Rosy to scottiedoll. She is an absolute pleasure to deal with! Quick payment and great communication. I couldn't wish for a better transaction. Thank you so much!!!

10. I purchased a Soom Super Gem female NS body from scottiedoll and she was great to buy from. She kept excellent communication and the body arrived quickly. Would definitely buy from again!

11. Scottiedoll purchased a Lati Yellow Unicorn Lea from me. The transaction was wonderful, good communication and fast payment = perfect buyer :) Thanks again!

12. I just completed a wonderful transaction with scottiedoll! she did refund me $16 postage which surprised me, I am so thankful and happy to deal with such a honest seller and looking forward another trade maybe in the furture! I highly recommend her in every way!!!!!! :)

13. scottiedoll purchased a Lati dragon Aabie from me. She was so kind & excellent with communication. Payment was fast & arrived on the layaway days as promised. I highly recommend scottiedoll she is a great attribute to DOA. Thank You!

14. I bought a Lati Green Gloomy Garden Tan Lea from scottiedoll and the whole transaction was absolutely perfect! I'm so in love with my new doll! Cindy was very kind and helpful, doll was well-packaged and shipped promptly. Couldn't ask for a nicer person to deal with! Thank you so much!!!

15. Purchased one Pipos pink Baha from scottiedoll, communication was prompt and excellent. Very pleasant to speak to, very nice to work with and I'd gladly do so again! A very nice experience to deal with her.
      Thank you so much for everything scottiedoll!
      FIVE STARS! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

16. I sold a Dreaming Roda to Scottiedoll, communication was fantastic throughout and payment was prompt. Over all she was fantastic to deal with and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again!

17. Really nice Drayton head! In great condition!

18. I did a trade with Scottiedoll for her Lati Yellow Sheep Lumi for my Notdoll Lab Princess P3 and it was a super transaction from beginning to end. I'm so in love with my little Lumi, who arrived wonderfully packaged and very quickly and she was kind enough to even include some extras! I totally recommend Scottiedoll...she's super nice, completely honest and great to deal with!!!

19. I recently completed a face-up for scottiedoll. She was friendly with great communication-I'd recommend her as a buyer any time!! Thanks so much :)

20. I had great transaction with scottiedoll
      she paid quick and always replied me kindly
      it was great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!