1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for scottiedoll

Aug 20, 2008

1. I bought a doll from scottiedoll and it was an excellent transaction- fast shipping, doll was safely packed and there was also a very good communication.
      :)

2. I bought a doll from Scottiedoll
      she is such a wonderful person to deal with: friendly, generous, serious and veru kind
      I am so happy with this new transaction with her!
      I hope to deal with again

3. Scottiedoll bought some SD clothes from me. Wonderful communication and prompt pay. Delighted to deal with her anytime. Thanks!

4. Bought a Juri 05 from scottiedoll on layaway. Very nice to work with and great communication. She was packaged well and with an added wig and eyes. Thank you so much for letting us bring this beautiful girl home.

5. Just received my Supia Dreaming Roda ws from scottiedoll. What a fantastic transaction! Great communication, fast shipping, GREAT price on the doll (which in my opinion she could have marked up a bit--but she didn't!). Also, her packaging was awesome. Highly recommended! Scottiedoll, thank you so much!

6. I bought a limhwa sara from scottiedoll and she's an excellent seller! Fast shipping, perfect packing and great communication. Thank you very much^_^

7. I sold/partial traded scottiedoll a doll. The transaction went perfect. She sent out the boots we agreed on as a partial trade immediately. She is a wonderful to work. Communication was great. She let me know as soon the boots were shipped and the doll arrived. It was a pleasure. Thank you so much for everything.

8. I bought a SSDF body from her and she is absolutely a nice and amazing seller. Really friendly communication and she answered very well all my questions, she helps me to pass by UPS when the Canada post is having strike and I got the body really fast! Highly recommended as a seller, I wish to deal with her for another time if I can, thank you very much! ^_________^

9. I bought a doll from scottiedoll and the sell was smooth, she is a great communicator, and she packed the doll so very well!

I am very happy and would do business with scottiedoll again.

I recommend her, highly!!

Thank You!! ;)

10. purchased a doll chateau lilith from scottiedoll. with the doll she sent the dog(faramita), and outfit, socks, and wig. the dog and doll were packaged very well and sent promptly. a pleasure to do business with. would buy from her again!!!
      thanks,
      grandmasilly/pam

11. Scottiedoll participated in a split with me and communication was the best. I would definitely do business with her again! :)

12. I sold scottiedoll a Supia Lina.
      Her communication was wonderful, and she paid off the layaway extremely quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ^^

13. scottiedoll bought my DT Seola. What a wonderful DoA member, extreamly nice, & just an all around perfect transaction! Thanks so much Cindy!!! :D

14. I purchased a Supia Lina from Scottiedoll!
      Everything was fabulous.

She was quick to communicate via PM and was gracious while working with me as I was in the middle of moving during the transaction.
      Shipping was quick and the doll arrived to me in it's original box (wrapped in shipping paper) packed with it's original pillows and added shopping bags and cotton tufts for improved protection.
      The doll was exactly as described, clean, and even better than the photos showed.

I am more than 100% thrilled with my transaction with Scottiedoll and would definitely buy from, trade with, or sell to in the future :)

Highly Recommended

15. Scottiedoll and I did a trade! Her OT dolly for my bjd body. She sent her trade promptly and it was well packaged and even had a delightful extra!!
      She's very trustworthy and reliable, communication was great throughout. USPS/Canadapost took forever to deliver my item to her, unfortunately, but she was extremely patient with the situation, and great to deal with. I recommend her!

Thank you!
      Raven

16. ScottieDoll purchased a KW MSD from me, and everything went smoothly. She was wonderful to work with, very friendly and kept in touch throughout the transaction. I would love to work with her again, some time. :) THANK YOU! :aheartbea

Chris

17. Scottiedoll sold me a Lavinia on layaway, and it was an great experience throughout. She's patient, thoughtful, and my girl arrived promptly and well packed. Thanks so much!

18. A++++ transaction!

I purchased Lillycat Cerisedoll Manon Dark skin (my Holly Grail!) doll and DC Alma head from scottiedoll on layaway. She kindly accommodated my payment schedule. The doll was shipped LIGHTNING FAST, very well packed and with lots of extras! Everything is simply PERFECT! :D Thank you so very much and hope to have business with you again!!!

19. I bought the cutest doll ever from scottiedoll and she was a pleasure to deal with. The doll is in great condition and as described. There was a short, unavoidable delay with shipping but scottiedoll kept me well informed and provided tracking info the day she shipped. Would gladly do business with her again!

20. I bought a wonderful doll from Scottiedoll, it was perfect transaction from start to finish, nice and fast communication and very very fast shipping XD I highly recommend her to everyone :D Thank you very much~~