1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for scube

Feb 6, 2007

1. I purchased a pattern book and shirt from scube earlier this month and received them today. They were both just as described and packed well. Thank you!

2. I bought a full set White Cat Chris from Scube, on a three month layaway plan.
      Scube was very accommodating when answering my questions, requests, and when negotiating the payment plan. Communication was excellent throughout, and she shipped the doll very quickly once the final payment had been made.
      The doll was exactly as described, and in perfect condition.
      Overall, a perfect transaction, and a lovely person to deal with. I would definatly consider buying from Scube again!

3. Scube sold me a sd13 sized volks outfit for my boy. It arrived super quickly and she has great communication! I love it so much

4. I bought a dress from scube which arrived fairly quick. Communication was good til the point I sent my payment. After that her pm box was full and she didn´t answer to mails or updated her sales thread that the dress was actually sold. I never got an answer if the payment had been received or the dress had been shipped (which left me a bit nervous due to her multiple former paging threads). Communication after payment is important for me during a transaction, or at least the possibility to do so. So, even if the dress arrived in good condition and well packed, I am not completely happy with this transaction.

5. I just finished a wonderful transaction with scube and I can honestly say it couldn't have gone any better. I commissioned her to get two Volks Coordinate Models for me from Tenshi-no-Mado. From the start she was quick to reply to emails and very friendly throughout them. Once I posted my payments, she went straight away to buy the dolls I asked and just as swiftly sent me pictures of my sweet girls. She packed them professionally and they arrived home in lighting speed. I will continue to use her services and would totally recommend her to anyone interested in them. Thanks again, Sharon!!! <3

6. I commissioned scube's shopping service to preorder some Volks items. She answered all of my questions promptly and clearly, and everything went smoothly. Thank you :)

7. This is my first transaction with scube and I couldn't be more pleased. I commissioned her to purchase Volks outfit from YJA. Communication was great, shipping was fast and my outfit arrived safely in a protected package. I highly recommend her & I am sure that I will use scube's shopping service again! Thank you :aheartbea

8. I contacted scube about picking up an Azone DS girl for me and she was so very great to work with! I will definitely do business with her in the future for Japanese goods or anything else! <3

9. I commissioned Scube's shopping service for a Volks Tenshi-no-Mado FCS SD F-54 Girl from the Sato sculpts event.

Communication was good and pleasant, she was great to work with and offered much help with questions regarding FCS. The order was put in a timely manner and she even gave me advice with sizes and other details! F-54 arrived very fast with everything right and she arrived to me safe and sound. I couldn't be happier and am definitely using her SS again in the future!

Thank you so much for everything, I've had a great experience and Scube is a very professional SS!

10. I commissioned Scube for a Volks FCS Sato SDM F21 and you couldn't ask for a better person to work with. Communication was quick and very thorough. I asked a zillion questions and I always received very detailed responses. Scube definitely has patience :) Thanks Scube for everything!!

11. Positive Feedback

I commissioned Scube for her shopping service to order a Volks FCS SD Sato doll for me. She responded promptly to every message I sent her, she truly went out of her way to answer every question I had. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in all of her messages. The doll arrived in perfect condition and was wonderfully packed, she took great care in ensuring the package would arrive to me quickly and safely. It was a pleasure to do business with her, I really look forward to doing business with her again in the future. I intend to place many more orders with Scube!

You'd never regret buying, selling, trading or commissioning services with Scube, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

12. Positive Feedback

I'm back again to report another positive transaction with Scube!

I commissioned Scube for her shopping service to order a second Volks FCS SD doll, this time through the Tenshi-no-Sumika Mado store. She responded promptly to every message I sent her, she truly went out of her way to answer every question I had. She was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in all of her messages. I ordered the doll with a faceup and Scube did an excellent job conveying what I wanted to the Volks staff. The doll arrived in perfect condition and was wonderfully packed, she took great care in ensuring the package would arrive to me quickly and safely, Scube really made my dollie dreams come true by helping me place this order! It was a pleasure to do business with her, she is such a wonderful person. I really look forward to doing business with her again in the future. I intend to place many more orders with Scube, if you are looking for a Volks FCS proxy, you couldn't ask for a better one!

You'd never regret buying, selling, trading or commissioning services with Scube, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her. :aheartbea Thank you so very much again!