1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Se-chan

Feb 9, 2007

1. Se-chan bought a Nanuri head from me. she paid quickly, kept in good communication and had no problem dealing with.

I wouldnt hesitate to do business with Se-chan again :D

2. Sold a bed to Se-chan who paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

3. I recently did some mods for Se-chan. She was very descriptive about what she wanted and very nice to work with! :) On a business side, she was very reliable with payment and generally kicked butt.

4. Se-chan has commissioned two pieces and purchased another from me recently and I can't recommend her highly enough. Great communication, very easy to work with.

5. Se-chan and I engaged in a successful trade/sale -- one of my pairs of Heath boots for another pair of boots and a cash consideration. She communicated well and paid immediately. I recommend her highly.

Julie

6. Se-chan bought clothes from me and the payment was swift and communication was good :D Would definitely do business again.

7. Se commissioned some clothing from me, and was wonderful to deal with! Thanks again! ^^

8. I just completed a trade of Nanuri 07 heads with Se-chan, who by the way gets a gold star from me. lol Thanks much!

9. I sold 4 pairs of shoes to Se-chan and everything went perfectly XD

Thank you so much! :D

10. I purchased several outfits from Se-chan. All arrived very quickly and were in really wonderful condition. Absolutely as advertised, and 100% excellent.

11. I purchased a head from Se-chan and he arrived safe and sound. Thanks~

12. Awesome seller!! Smooth transaction!! Items were shipped fast with no problems!!

13. Shirt got here super fast! Thanks so much! :) It's perfect.

14. Se-chan is the perfect buyer. Highly recommended!

15. Bought Se-chan's NaNuRi '07 head - responses were prompt and informative, and he arrived safe and sound (And sooner rather than later!) Reccomend Se-chan to anyone

16. Bought a pair of eyes and they look beautiful in Listia's head. Thank you very much~

17. Bought a pair of 16mm orange glass eyes from Se-chan. She was very friendly and had great communication. I received the eyes within a few days, and they're absolutely amazing!! YAY SE-CHAN!! :D

18. Another fantastic transaction with Se-chan! Always a pleasure to deal with her!

Thank you!

19. she bought reisner's outfit part from me, fast payment and hassle free transaction. thank you!

20. Great person to trade and awesome seller! I had my items hand delivered to me ^^