1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sealchin

Apr 14, 2007

1. I bought a Soom baby Isha from Sealchin. She communicated very promptly and shipped immediately after receiving payment. Doll was as described! I would definitely purchase from Sealchin again. Thank you very much! ;)

2. Sealchin bought a Soom Baby Isha from me, she was a very serious buyer, very nice to deal with.
      It was a very smooth, easy transaction and I would really recommend her as a buyer - she was great!
      Pleasure to do business with you ! Thank you very much!

3. Sealchin bought an Elf Chiwoo head from me. Overall, she was very pleasant to deal with; very prompt with her payments and had excellent communication. An easy and smooth sailing transaction. Highly recommended!

4. I purchased a body from her. She was nice with communication and shipped the item right away. The body came perfectly wrapped and just as described. This has been a really pleasant transaction and I highly recommend her as a seller! :D

Thank you!

5. Sealchin purchased a Venitu head from me. She was polite and prompt in all of her messages. She was very understanding when I wasn't able to get the head shipped as fast as anticipated, and let me know when he arrived. Thank you so much! Would absolutely work with her again.

6. I bought a minifee head from her, and am 100% with this transaction. She replyed fast and was really kind. Shipped fast and the itam was packed really wel. Thank you!

7. PERFECT TRANSACTION.:thumbup
      I bought a complete Venitu and an Eloy head from Sealchin.
      Communication was excellent. Replied quickly and in a very friendly manner. No problems with me doing layaway. Very quickly got the parcel sent out and kept me updated with shipping info.
      Everything arrived safely and in perfect condition.
      I highly recommend Sealchin as someone to trade with. I would absolutely buy from her again.
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

UPDATED EXTRA:
      @Sealchin contacted me a few months later to say that she had found the COA for the Eloy heda and posted the document on to me...very thoughtful and more reason to trade with this great seller!
      Another thank you,
      Flynn.

#27 StrontiumDog, Jul 16, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    8. Sealchin purchased a CP SD body from me. She was quick with communication and wonderful to chat with. Payment arrived on time and she informed me quickly when the parcel had arrived. A very positive transaction :kitty2

9. Positive. I bought a picro from her. Fast communication and shipping. Doll in good condition. After a problem with the box package (I recommend to ask t first shipping options), we could solve it. Thanks

#29 kingdra007, Oct 14, 2019
      Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    10. The UTTER BEST of transactions! I recently purchased a Soom Sard with custom blushing from Sealchin. They were the kindest person you could ever buy from~ they were prompt with responses, and even answered some miscellaneous curiosities I had whenever they came up!

He came excellently packaged in a large box, with bubble wrap spaced with newspaper, unstrung, and with a mask covering the delicate face-up and glittering eyelashes. He's perfect.

Trust in Sealchin with your purchases. They'll never mislead you.

11. It's my second time buying something from Sealchin as, like the first time, it has been a wonderful transaction. She's a lovely seller, super nice with communication and fast with shipping. Item as described and well packed. 100% recommended!! :D

12. Positive feedback UPDATE: @Sealchin bought the Eloy head back from me when I had a complete change of plans.
      I can only add to what I have said before about it being a pleasure to trade with her. Layaway payments were spot on and communication was good fun. All round top buyer and seller whom I highly recommend!:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup
      Thanks again,
      Flynn.

13. Sealchin bought a Fairyland Event Pukifee faceplate from me. Very kind person, smooth transaction! Highly recommend this person as a buyer. Thank you for your purchase and hope this little lady will make you happy everyday ♥

14. I bought a Luts Cerberus Project Delf Beauty White boy body from @Sealchin. Not only was the transaction easy, but Sealchin was fun to talk to!

I would definitely buy from Sealchin again! A+++ :3nodding:

Ryu

15. Sealchin bought from me minifee Lucywen elf . Perfect communication . She is very friendly and sweet . Transaction was fast . So happy sweet dear for you because you got one of grail heads. Have fun with her ☺️