1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for second_banshee

Dec 8, 2011

1. second_banshee bought an outfit set from me and she was a pleasure to deal with.
      Great and friendly communication and fast payment. Thank you for everything! :XD:

2. second_banshee purchased lieselotte's dress set from me. payment was fast! and communication was fast as well as super pleasant! thank you so much hun, enjoy!

3. 100% Positive Feedback!

Second_banshee and I did a trade, my Yrie/Hati FCE for her beautiful Soom Monzo. Everything was quick and smooth. She kept in constant communication with me and kept me up to date on all the details. Thank you so much!

I'd definitely do any sort of business with her again!

4. I did a trade with Second_banshee. The communication was wonderful, the whole transaction went very smoothly
      and she shipped her part really quickly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, it's a pleasure to deal with her <3 !
      Thanks again for a great transaction!

5. second_banshee commissioned me for a faceup on her Juri. She was such a sweetheart, and the communication was excellent. Paid right away, and let me know as soon as the doll arrive. Would definitely recommend! <3

6. I bought breccia's head from second_banshee it was smooth transaction. great communication, head was packed very solid, I also got papers for her. I definitely recommend business with second_banshee!

7. I bought Soom Asis off of Banshee, she was really good and patient with the layaway also quick to ship out the doll. She has very great prices to :) I would definitely buy off of her again.

8. Second_banshee bought a Lieselotte head from me on layaway. She had excellent communication and made very timely payments, it was very pleasant dealing with her. ^^ Thanks!

9. I bought a pukipuki flora :daisy from second_banshee! it was a great transaction arrived the next day :lol:

10. I bought Soom Beryl from second_banshee. The doll was shipped fast and it was a real pleasure to deal with second_banshee)))
      Thank you for such a great transaction!!!

11. What can I say about second_banshee? EVERYTHING AWESOME xD
      She adopted Volks SDgr Lorina and SD17 Shiro Tachibana from me with rather long layaway.
      But it was one of the smoothest and most pleasant transaction that I've ever had!!!
      second_banshee is always prompt, actually, early most of the time! she is veryvery responsible.
      she ways keeps me informed about everything too.
      she is also super nice to talk to ^^
      I wish all buyers can be like her haha
      I recommend second_banshee as super top buyer!

12. second_banshee bought Volks yo-sd Kanon 2nd from me. She took a layaway plan and paid every month on time and even earlier. The communication with her was always pleasure, she's kind and friendly person. Everything went smoothly and I can't imagine better transaction. :)
      second_banshee is absolutely great person and great buyer and I recommend her as excellent buyer!
      Thank you so much!

13. I bought another doll off of Banshee, it came in fast and she was very willing to have a long layaway. It is always a pleasure to have a transaction with her. :)

14. I bought a SOOM Thera from second_banshee, and there are not enough words to describe how amazing everything went! Honestly, this was one of the best transactions I've ever had on DoA. She always answered my messages super fast (And is great fun to talk to, as well!), she shipped when she said she would, the doll and her things were expertly packaged, and the doll is absolutely beautiful. She obviously took great care of this girl, because she doesn't even look secondhand! I am extremely pleased with everything, and I have the highest recommendations for her as a seller!

15. second_banshee sold me an AFI. She was very nice and friendly.Great transaction!

16. Thank you for Crobidoll C-Line Marisol (Tan)
      I buy full doll from second_banshee.
      Great communication, sweet bonus, very cute &#9829;

Very good transaction

17. I conducted a trade with Banshee, a LTF Flora for a Soom Goss. Great communication, lovely to talk/work with, fast and reliable. Thank you so much!!

I recommend this buyer/seller!

18. second_banshee purchased a Volks Charlotte head from me, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! She completed the layaway payment exactly on the day we agreed upon, maintained excellent communication throughout, and she also let me know promptly when the package arrived! It was an absolute pleasure doing business with her. I highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much for this delightful experience!

19. I split Soom's Sweet Witch with second_banshee. Not only was communication awesome during the whole layaway, and not only was she endlessly patient when I had some issues making prompt payments during the last month, but she even paid to ship my head to me because she felt bad about taking a couple of extra days to send it out. Definitely one of my favourite people to deal with on DoA :aheartbea

We also had a successful split during Soom's Teenie FCE, where she helped me get an NS Hati and Skoll pair, so I can say for sure that she's consistently a great split partner :)

20. I bought a Feeple60 Chloe head. Perfect transaction with no problems. Great communication and got here very quickly :D thank you